ysr badugu vikasam|Andhra Pradesh Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020|AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020|YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020
hief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on launched ‘Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam’ as part of special industrial policy 2020-23, that will benefit industrialists from SC and ST communities.Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said that the days of SCs and STs remaining as workers are long gone and the time is fast approaching for them to grow as industrialists. He said that various programs were being carried out to encourage them, of which 16.2 per cent were allotted to SCs and 6 per cent to STs for allotment of land in industrial parks. Those who want to start an industry. Authorities have been directed to take steps to create awareness on the issue.
The Chief Minister announced a series of incentives under the scheme. They include incentive of up to Rs one crore; compulsory allotment of land in spaces belonging to APIIC to the tune of 16.2% to SCs and six per cent to STs to help them set up industrial units; waiver of stamp duty and concession in power charges; patent registration fee and quality certification. He said that they will set up facilitation cells apart from providing training in skill development
AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020
Now the state govt. has started a new program titled “Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam” at his camp office.Various programs had been started to encourage SCs / STs of which 16.2% were allotted to SCs and 6% to STs for allotment of land in industrial parks.CM Jagan has launched Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme at his camp office.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020 Details
|Higher Authority||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department Name||Agriculture Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme / Yojana||YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020|
|Type of Scheme||Welfare Scheme|
|Scheme Launched By||Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Scheme Started Date||26th October 2020|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST entrepreneurs|
YSR Badugu Vikasam Beneficiaries
- The chief minister said that the poor in the upper castes also be benefitted along with SC, ST and BCs.
- We have undertaken a number of programs including Navaratnas to change their lives with the intention that they will stand on their own feet.
- Even in the secretariats, 82 per cent of the jobs were held by SC, ST, BC and minorities.
- We are implementing full fee reimbursement and have set up a system of village, ward and volunteers to provide schemes to everyone with the aim of making things better
- His Government have brought in companies like Amul, P&G and Reliance to avoid getting into trouble in marketing and taking steps to avoid problems to small business owners.
- We have undertaken these programs to completely change the conditions of the poor in the coming days.