Complete PDF Guidelines of YSR AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021, Phase 2 Beneficiary List and [email protected]
Latest Update : AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Second Instalment of YSR Amma Vodi Scheme today in the Nellore District in Andhra Pradesh. In a public meeting held, the AP CM has launched the second phase beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
As announced in the Election Manifesto, AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Amma Vodi Scheme. It is one of the promises made by the CM under the Navaratnalu (9 Schemes) in the manifesto. Under Amma Vodi Pathakam, the government will assist the mothers of the school-going children by providing incentives to them. Moreover, the scheme applies to all the women irrespective of caste, creed, and religion.
The interested and eligible applicants can find out the guidelines and beneficiary list on the Official Portal.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
This article explains the Amma Vodi scheme, Guidelines of the Scheme, Beneficiary List, and Login Procedure on the Official Portal.
Watch AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Second Instalment Launch Live
Amma Vodi Pathakam Guidelines 2021
Let us see the guidelines for the Amma Vodi Scheme, a flagship programme of the AP State Government.
- The preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place from From 9 December 2021 to 25 December 2021.
- The principals of the respective schools are required to register and update the details of students from 10 December 2021 to 20 December 2021.
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled on the info/knowledge portal has been reviewed. This list has already been released on 15 December 2021. The list has reviewed according to the 6th level criteria.
- All the students whose details are updated before 15 December 2021 will be submitted to APCFSS on 15 December 2021.
- The list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated on 19 December 2021. This list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria
- The details those are advertised on Amma Vodi portal between 20 December 2021 to 24 December 2021 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram/ward secretariat.
- If there are any mistakes in Aadhar number, Bank account number and IFSC code, then concerned principals are required to correct these errors.
- The objections that are related to disqualification are required to be submitted to the collector by the village/ward secretariat. The submission process will take place through the standard procedure, and the joint collector will address these objections.
- The list released on 16 December 2021 and 20 December 2021 will be compiled.
- The authorities will post the final list with the correction of complaints on the portal by 26 December 2021
- The ward/gram sabha will approve the final list on 27 December 2021 and 28 December 2021
- The final list must be submitted online by the village/ward educational welfare assistant by 29 December 2021.
- The list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district academic officer through zonal education officer by 30 December 2021
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 December 2021.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List
Let us see the details of the Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List as follows.
- We already learned that the Amma Vodi Scheme is an incentive scheme for the mothers who are sending their underprivileged students to the school.
- Now, the AP State Government is all set to launch the Amma Vodi Scheme Instalment 2.
- The government has already been started collecting the personal details, aadhaar number, bank account details, etc., which should be completed before the stipulated date.
- Headmasters of the schools will be the sole responsibility for collecting the details of all eligible children under this scheme.
- Moreover, the education department has set the timeline for correcting the errors, if any.
- The education department officials have also conducted a meeting on 9 December with Mandal Level Officers.
- The agenda of the meeting was to give them the instructions regarding the error correction, and confirmation, rectification etc.
- The school headmaster has to sort all the discrepancies in the details before the stipulated date.
- All the complaints regarding the eligibility of beneficiaries are required to be sent to the joint collector.
- The final list will be displayed on 26 December 2021. Three 24/7 helpline centres will also be opened at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam to supervise and implement Amma Vodi scheme.
Address:4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
Email: [email protected]
Jaganna Amma Vodi Pathakam FAQ’s
How do I download the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme guidelines on the portal?
The interested citizens can download the PDF Guideline of Jagananna Amma Vodi Pathakam on the official website jaganannaammavodi.gov.in.
What is the last date for the registrations for the Parents and Guardians for YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Phase 2?
The last date for the registrations for the Amma Vodi Scheme phase 2 is on 20 December 2021.
Where and When the applicants can view the final list of the beneficiaries of YSR Amma Vodi Phase 2?
The beneficiaries can view the final list of the beneficiaries of Amma Vodi Scheme Phase 2 on 26 December 2021 at Ward and Village Secretariats.
What is the incentive amount that each beneficiary will be avail under the Amma Vodi Scheme?
Each eligible beneficiary will get an incentive amount of Rs 15000 under the Amma Vodi Scheme.