Complete Details about UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2021, Plot Lottery, Online Auction Application Form, Prices, Eligibility
The Urban Improvement Trust (UIT) has launched a New Housing Scheme for the people of Kota. The objective of initiating the New Housing Scheme is to provide the own houses to the people of Kota. However, the homes will be built in Giriraj Puram, Thageda, and Raipur Road. The main advantage of constructing houses in these areas is that they are calm and peaceful without pollution.
The interested applicants can fill the online auction application form by visiting the UIT Kota New Housing Scheme’s official portal.
UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to fill the auction application form, plot lottery, prices, and eligibility.
Documents Required for Kota Housing Scheme
Let us see the list of the documents required for applying for the Rajasthan Housing Scheme in Kota.
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving License/ Passport/ Voting Proof/ Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
Kota New Housing Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria for getting qualified for the Kota New Housing Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State.
- The candidate’s age should be more than 18 years.
- Pan Card and Updated Aadhaar Card are the mandatory documents for applying for the New Housing Scheme.
- There is only one plot sanctioned for each applicant.
- The applicants are required to submit their income certificate, salary details. The candidates should also submit the salary certificate if their spouse is working.
- The loan aspirants should have a valid email id and aadhaar card.
New Kota Housing Auction Application Form Online
- The interested applicants can apply for the Kota New Housing scheme by visiting the official website.
- Go to Home Page and Search for the Kota New Housing Auction Application Form.
- Once the application form is opened, online applicants should fill the auction form with personal details, address, bank account details, etc.
Note: At Present, the online auction form is not available on the Housing Website. Keep visiting the housing portal for further updates on the portal.
Check UIT Kota New Housing Scheme Lottery Result Online
The applicants who applied for the Kota New Housing Scheme can check the lottery result online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Kota Housing Scheme.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on the Lottery Result Category 1, Lottery Result Category 2, Lottery Result Category 3 to view the New Housing Scheme’s lottery results.
- It then displays the lottery results of the respective scheme.
Prices of the Rajasthan Kota Housing Scheme
- As discussed above, the plots are constructed in the peaceful area, far away from the city.
- However, the plots’ prices are comparatively lower than the other areas as the scheme mostly targets the lower-income and weaker sections of people.
UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
Who are the target beneficiaries cover under the UIT Kota New Housing Scheme 2021?
The target beneficiaries covered will be the economically weaker section people of Kota.
I want to check the lottery results of plots online on the portal. Can I check the lottery results online on the portal?
The applicants can check the lottery results of the plots online by visiting the lottery results links available on the portal.
What is the minimum age the applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the UIT Kota New Housing Scheme?
The applicant’s age should be at least 18 years to get eligible for the UIT Kota New Housing Scheme.
Can multiple applicants from the same family apply for the Kota New Housing Scheme 2021 in Rajasthan?
Only a single applicant can apply for the Kota New Housing Scheme Online on the New Housing Scheme Portal.