Step by Step Guide for TS Telangana Non-Agriculture Property Slot Bookings, Online Pre-Pre-Registration & [email protected] 2020-21
Telangana State Government has recently announced the online slot bookings for the Non-Agricultural Properties in the state. It is good news for the real estate people who have been anxiously waiting for availing of the registration services from the government. It has also been learnt that the registrations were partially suspended since November due to the stay in High Court. However, the services are resuming from 14 December 2020.
The interested candidates can visit the official portal registration.telangana.gov.in and book their slots online on the portal.
Telangana Non-Agricultural Property Slot Bookings
This article explains the online procedure to book the slots for Non-Agricultural Properties, Benefits and process of Online Pre-Registrations Booking Appointment on the portal.
Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar said, “Old charges will be applicable for registrations as soon as details of the properties to be registered are uploaded into the system.”
Benefits of the NAP Registrations Online
Let us see the online procedure to find out the benefits of the Non-Agricultural Property Slot Bookings and Online Registrations Programme announced by the State Government of Telangana.
- The online property registration process helps the candidates to book the slots online and carry out their registration process without waiting at the government office.
- The online process helps the registration process to be finished without the involvement of the middlemen. Moreover, the process ensures transparency in the registration process.
- People can book their slots and appointments online sitting at their homes.
- The applicants can make payments online because the process is purely digital and online.
[registration.telangana.gov.in] How to Book Slots Online for Non-Agricultural Property (NAP)
Let us see the online procedure to book the slots online for the registration of Non Agricultural Property (NAP).
- Visit the Official Portal of Telangana Registration and Stamps Department.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page.
- On the new web page, the applicants can see the options Encumbrance (EC), Prohibited Properties, Check Slots Availability, and Know Your SRO.
- Click on the Book your Slot Option on the Right Side of the Page.
Online Pre-Registrations and Appointment 2020-21
- It then displays the Citizen Login Page as Shown below.
- Enter your credentials like Mobile Number, Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login Button.
- It then displays the User Dashboard, as shown below.
- Click on the Slot Booking, as shown in the following page.
- The applicant will get redirected to the following page shown below.
- Enter the Transaction Type, Transaction Sub-Type, Property Type, Local Body Type, District and SRO.
- Click on the Save and Continue after entering the details.
- The Online User will then gets redirected to the Property Details Page, as shown below.
- Enter PTIN Number and Click Get Details.
- Then, Enter all the necessary details in the respective fields and click on the Save and Continue Button.
- The following screen appears below, if the property selected was Apartment & Local Body.
- Enter all the necessary details and click on the button Save and Continue.
- The applicant will get redirected to the Market Value Screen, as shown below.
- Fill the Form entering details like Independent Building, Market Value and Fee.
- Click on the Save and Continue after entering the following details.
- It then redirects to the Seller Page.
- Select the Seller Type from the Drop Down (Individual, HUF, Firm Company, Others etc).
- Enter all the information related to the seller type in the given fields.
- Click on the Add Seller.
- Click on the Save and Continue Button.
- It then redirects to the buyer details, do the same as you did for the buyer and click on the Save and Continue Button.
- On the Next Page, Enter the Family Details of the Buyer, as shown below.
- Click on the Save and Continue Button.
- Now you can download the Draft Transaction Summary, as shown below.
- Now, the applicant will get redirected to the Add Witness Section, as shown below.
- Click on the Add Witnesses Button and start adding the witnesses.
- Continue Witness process by downloading the deed document.
- The applicant will get redirected to the Payment Gateway Page, as shown below.
- Click on the Proceed to Pay button.
- Select the Online Payment Option and Click on the Generate Challan.
- After the Completion of Payment Process, it then generates the Payment Challan, as shown below.
“A separate provision will be created for the citizens who do not possess Aadhaar cards. The government has set up call center and the citizens can dial to 18005994788. Moreover, the call center consists of 24 lines has also been installed to help people with information regarding the registration process.”
Telangana NAP Online Slot Bookings 2021 FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the Telangana Non-Agricultural Property Registration Process online?
The main objective of the Online NAP Slot Booking System is to avoid the Illegal Property registrations in the state. Besides, it, in turn, the online process reduce the work-load of the officials of the Sub-Registrar Department.
What are the total number of slots each Sub-Registrar Office will get per day?
Each Sub-Registrar Office can avail of only 25 slots in a day, and an increase in the number should transfer to the next day.
What are the mandatory details that should be given online to book slots for the Non-Agricultural Property Registration Online on the portal?
The applicants should give the name of the district and SRO Name on the slots booking page.
Is there any Mobile App available online for booking the slots online on the portal?
At Present, there is no mobile app available for booking slots online on the portal. We will keep you updated once after there is an official announcement regarding the Mobile App.