Step by Step Guide to Apply and Fill Registration Form for TS Flood Relief Scheme(10000 Allowance)& Check [email protected] Centers
In addition to the Covid Crisis, the recently occurred floods in the Telangana State has created a massive loss in the state. Many of the people have lost their homes, crops, properties and cattle etc. Although the government of Telangana has taken all the precautionary measures, the damage was inevitable. Moreover, a few of the people have lost their dear ones who died due to the calamity.
The State Government of Telangana announced that it would assist the people under the name of the flood relief fund. The scheme was officially announced by the State IT Minister Shri K Taraka RamaraoThe people who have affected in the floods can apply for the allowance of Rupees 10000 as flood relief scheme on the meeseva.telangana.gov.in portal.
TS Flood Relief Scheme
This article explains the Telangana Flood Relief Fund, Procedure to Apply and Register Form for 10000 Rupees allowance on the official portal of meeseva telangana.
Eligibility Criteria for the Flood Relief Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria for the citizens to get eligible for the flood relief scheme launched by the TS government.
- The defaulters who did not get their amount credited to their accounts can apply for the flood relief scheme.
- The Migrant Labour, Workers and the people belonging to the other states can also apply for the scheme.
- All the BPL families who were severely affected by the floods can apply for the flood relief scheme.
- The employees of state and central government are not eligible for registering under the plan.
Documents to be submitted at TS Meeseva Centers
Let us find out the mandatory documents required for applying the Telangana Flood Allowance Scheme
- Original Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- White Ration Card
- Current Bill (If you are in a rented house)
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook Front Page
Apply Online for the Telangana Flood Relief (10000 Allowance) Scheme @ ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
Find out the procedure to apply for the Flood Relief Allowance provided by the government. This procedure is for the eligible citizens of Telangana State affected with the floods.
- The flood-affected families can visit the nearest Meeseva Centers in their locality.
- Collect the Flood Relief Application Form from the concerned employees.
- The applicants should fill all their details manually in the given application forms.
Fill TS Flood Relief Application Forms 2020
- The candidates should enter the necessary details like Name, Father Name, Age, Spouse and Children Details, Ration Card Details, Address and Contact Details, Bank Account Details and Flood Damage Details etc.
- Also, submit the required documents along with the Application Form.
- Verify all the documents and submit to the executive at the Mee Seva Center.
- After that, they will provide you with an acknowledgement receipt for future reference.
Check Application Status @ Mee Seva Centers
- As the registration procedure for the flood relief scheme is carried out at Mee Seva Centers, the applicants should visit the nearest Mee Seva Centers to know their application the status.
- The candidates should produce the acknowledgement receipt to the executive so that he/she will let you know about the application status.
Note: As we are all aware that the Telangana Election Commission has given the notification for the GHMC Elections, the application process is temporarily suspended till the completion of the elections. Please check before you visit the Meeseva Centers for the application process.
Telangana Floods 10000 Allowance Scheme FAQ’s
What is the objective of the TS Flood Relief Scheme 2020 announced by Telangana State Government?
The objective of the flood relief scheme is to provide an allowance of 10000 Rupees to the flood-affected citizens in Telangana.
Can I know the status of my applications by visiting the meeseeva centres?
The applicants can go to the nearest meeseva centers and know the status of their applications.
What is the amount an applicant family can get from the Telangana Flood Relief Scheme?
The eligible beneficiaries will get an amount of Rupees 10000 Rupees under the TS Flood Relief Scheme.
Where can I go and apply for the Telangana Flood Relief Scheme?
The citizens can visit the nearest meeseva centers in their locality and apply for the flood allowance scheme.