Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Apply | Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Registration | Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Form |
The Government of Telangana has come up with another scheme that will benefit all of the farmers of Telangana state. This scheme is known as the Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme and today in this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Telangana crop loan waiver scheme for the year 2021. In this article, we will discuss the aspects which are important to know if you are a farmer in the Telangana state. After reading this article, you will be able to know about all of the essential details of the Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme.
About Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2021
Telangana government has come up with this crop loan waiver scheme so that the
loans which have been undertaken by the farmers of the Telangana state can be
waived off if they are not able to pay it back. Through the implementation of
the scheme, the farmers of the Telangana state will be able to live life
happily and without any financial burden of loans and advances that they have
taken from any of the people to carry on their daily livelihood.
Details Of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
| Name||Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme|
| Beneficiaries||Farmers of Telangana|
| Objective||Providing Loan Waiver|
Benefits Of Ts Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
following benefits provided to the people who enrolled themselves Telangana
crop loan waiver Scheme:-
- The loan waiver will be given up to Rs. 1 Lakh to the farmers in five phases.
- The state government has promised to waive off the crop loan of Rs. 25000/- in the first phase
- The rest incentives will be given from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 1 Lakh in the next four phases in four years.
- For the first phase, the government has sanctioned the budget amount to Rs. Rs 1,198 crore.
- For the next four phases, Rs 24,738 crore is sanctioned.
- The State government had earmarked Rs 6,225 crore in the budget under the scheme towards the first instalment.
Implementation Of The Scheme
Chief Minister of Telangana has said that the online portal will be developed
for undertaking the activities related to the Telangana crop loan waiver scheme
and through the implementation of the website many farmers will be able to
register themselves under the scheme while sitting at their home. The banks
will prepare a village-wise list of farmers with outstanding loan amounts in a
prescribed format. The report will be submitting to the authorities concerned.
A district-level bankers committee meeting will be held before finalizing the
eligible list of farmers and commencing the distribution of cheques to eligible
following loans will be waived off of the farmers of the Telangana state:-
- Short-term production loans
- Crop loans against gold given by-
- Scheduled commercial banks
- Cooperative credit institutions including-
Not Eligible Loans
following loans are not eligible to be waived off under the scheme:-
- Advances against pledge
- Hypothecation of agriculture produce other than-
- Closed crop loan accounts/written-off loans
- Loans to joint liability groups (JLGs)
- Rythu mithra groups (RMGs)
- Loan eligibility cards (LECs)
- The loans that are restructured and rescheduled.
eligible for the scheme, you need to follow the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession
- This scheme is applicable for all those crops that sanctioned the loan amount after 1st April 2014 and outstanding till 11 December 2018.
Application Procedure Of Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
The full application procedure to apply for the scheme is not yet out for the common public by the concerned authorities. As soon as the full notification and detailed application procedure is out we will inform your everything through this website only.