Step by Step Guide to Apply for Tamilnadu TN New Ration Card, Registration Form, Check Smart Card Status @ TNPDS Portal
Ration Card has become the vital document these days to avail of the government schemes and welfare measures in almost all the states. Previously, the government used to issue ration cards manually to the citizens. However, these days the government has started giving the Smart Ration Cards, which are available online. Similarly, the Tamilnadu Government has also started issuing the Smart Ration Cards Online on the official portal tnpds.gov.in. These Digital Ration Cards are similar to the regular ration cards in functionality and purpose.
The interested candidates can apply for the TN New Ration Cards online on the official portal tnpds.gov.in.
Tamilnadu TN New Ration Card
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the New Ration Card, Online Registration Form, and Check Smart Card Status Online on the TNPDS Portal.
Apply for TN New Ration Card Online @ tnpds.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Fresh TN Smart Ration Card Online on the TNPDS Portal. This process is for the New Applicants Applying for the Ration Cards.
- Visit the Official Portal of TNPDS.
- It takes the applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Apply for Electronic Card.
- It then opens up the Smart Card Application, as shown below.
TNPDS Online Application Form 2021
- Enter the Name of Family Head, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph of the Family Head Photo.
- Select the District, Taluk, Village, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Landline, and Email Address.
- In the details of the family members section, Select Card Option, Proof of Residence, and Upload the relevant document.
- Click on the Details of Gas Connection.
- Click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- The system then generates the Reference Number after the submission of the application.
- Keep the Reference Number safe for future reference.
Track TN Smart Card Application Status @ tnpds.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to track the application status online on the TNPDS Official Portal.
- Go to the Home Page of TNPDS Official Portal.
- Under the Electronic Card Services, Click on the Status of Electronic Card Application Status.
- It then opens up the following web page below.
- Enter the Reference Number and Click on the Submit Button.
- It then shows the application status of the applicant.
How to Apply TN Smart Ration Card Offline
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Smart Ration Card Offline at the nearest PDS Store.
- The applicants need to go to the nearest FPS Shop / State Fair Price Shop.
- Collect the application form from the concerned executive.
- The executive will download the application form online.
- Fill in the form with all the required information, and upload the necessary documents.
- The applicants have to submit this application form to the concerned department.
- After submitting the form with the required documents, the applicants will get a reference number for future reference.
- Please keep the given reference number safe with you for future use.
Important Links of TN Smart Ration Card Services
Find out the important links of the Smart Ration Services of the Tamilnadu PDS Services Portal.
Helpline Number- 1967 or 18004255901
Email Id- [email protected]
Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card FAQ’s
What is the helpline number of the TN Smart Ration Card Services on the portal?
The candidates can dial 1967 or 18004255901 for any queries regarding the TN Smart Ration Card Services on the official portal.
Is there any offline procedure for applying for the Ration Card of the Tamilnadu Government?
Yes, the applicants can apply for the Ration Card Services offline at the nearest PDS.
I want to track the application status of my New Ration Card. How to check it online on the official portal?
The applicants can check their Smart Ration Card Application status by clicking the Smart Card Application Status on the Home Page.
Where do the applicants can avail of the Smart Ration Card Services of Tamilnadu State?
The applicants can avail themselves of the Tamilnadu State PDS Ration Services online on the tnpds.gov.in portal.