ysr pension kanuka status|ysr pension kanuka search|ysr pension kanuka application status|ysr pension kanuka report|ysr pension status|ysr pension kanuka disbursement report|ysr pension search|ysr pension kanuka panchayat wise list
Andhra Pradesh Government has come up. So, with the YSR pension kanuka scheme for the year 2021. Today under this article, we will share with everyone. So, the specification of the YSR pension scheme for the year 2021. We will share with everyone the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, selection process and also all of the other details about the YSR pension scheme.
YSR Pension Kanuka for the old age people, widows. And also, disabled citizens of the state. So, it covers almost ten years of Pension to the old age disability Windows and other economically weaker section people. People can live a better life. So to avail of this pension scheme. You need to go with the registration process. So, in this article, we will give all the information on the YSR Kanuka pension scheme.
AP CM YSR Kanuka Scheme
AP CM YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme is a pre polled promise. After taking the oath as Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy Sanction order for the implantation of New Old Age Pension Scheme with immediate effect. Now the entire existing and new beneficiary will get Rs 3000 per month instead of Rs 1000. In the first year of including beneficiary under the YSR Pension scheme, the Pension amount will be Rs 2250 after that it will increase on a yearly basis for each beneficiary
Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
List Of Beneficiaries or Type of Pensioners
The following people will be able to benefit from the YSR pension Kanuka scheme:-
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
There are different incentive amounts for different categories of beneficiaries. The list of the amount is given below:-
- For Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- Rs.2250/- per month
- For Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists- Rs. 3,000/- per month
- For people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease- Rs. 10,000/- per month
Eligibility for YSR Pension
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 ft built-up areas.
YSR Pension Kanuka Registration
- First of all, you need to go to the YSR Kanuka portal.
- Now, fill the required details and click on the submit option.
- After that, you can also go through offline mode from Gram panchayat.
- Submit the form on the entire document to the nearest municipal commissioner MPDO.
- After submitting the registration form, you will get the Pension in your village.
Process To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
To check the application status of the pension scheme. So, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidate who wish to check Pension status firstly they have to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Pension Status Option.
- As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen i.e-
- Choose from your desired option.
- On the next web page, enter the information.
- Click on submit
- The application status will be displayed on your screen.
Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
To check the beneficiary list. So, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- First, click on this official Link
- On the webpage, enter the following information-
- Click on Go
- The list will be displayed.