TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021:Tamil Nadu Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana:Tamil Nadu Loan Waiver Scheme:TN Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana
Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021:Tamil Nadu, state Chief Minister Edapadi K Palaniswami on Friday announced a major decision to waive ₹12,110 crore farm loans from cooperative banks to relieve farmers of the state.The AIADMK government in Tamil Nadu has stated that 16.43 lakh farmers will benefit from the farm loan waiver and said that the decision was taken as farmers suffered huge losses due to Cyclone Nigar and Burevi and also due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The announcement regarding Tamilnadu Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana is made by CM Edappadi K Palaniswami on 5 February 2021.All the applicants who wants to avail the benefits of Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021 can now check their status. After the release of payment for Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana in Tamilnadu, the loans of UP farmers would be pardoned.
Tamil Nadu Loan Waiver Scheme
Agriculture is a dominant sector in Tamil Nadu, with 70 per cent of the population engaged in farming and related activity for their livelihood, the state agriculture department says on its website.
Taking a swipe at the opposition DMK led by MK Stalin, the Chief Minister said the AIADMK is the only party that fulfils promises and launches welfare measures regularly. Mr Palaniswami said the DMK has promised two-acre land to every farmer but couldn’t keep the promise, referring to a scheme launched by former chief minister M Karunanidhi.
TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme|
|Who Launched it||Tamil Nadu government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Tamilnadu state|
|Objectives||To waive off farm loans of farmers|
|Launch Date||5 February 2021|
TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme List of Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Documents Related to Land
- Residence Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021 Benefits
- Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme would be implemented with an outlay of Rs. 12,110 crore.
- A separate portal & helpline number may be started by the Tamil Nadu government for getting feedback from farmers.
- The main objective of the TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme is to raise the income of the farmers, reduce their distress occured due to debt so that the agricultural produce is increased in future.
TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021 List
- First of all, visit the official web portal of TN Farm Loan Loan status online which is apcbsportal.ap.gov.in.
- After entering into the official web portal of the scheme click on the option of TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021
- After this, a new page will open.
- There you have to fill the information asked in it.
- After this click on the Submit option on the screen.
- After this, the details of the entered phase list will appear on your screen.
- You can also download the list and can take its print out.