Government of Karnataka provide Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarships to eligible students. You can apply online for SSP Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2021 through direct link available here. Check State Scholarship Portal Karnataka List, Date, Status, Application Form, How To Fill Form, Renewal, Scholarship Amount, ect details from this web page.The last date has been extended to Dec. 31 for submission of applications for scholarships for the year 2019-20 through State Scholarship Portal ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in. Students studying in educational institutions of Mysuru taluk, whose parents’ annual income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh and belong to SC community can avail the scholarship.
Key Highlights of SSP Karnataka Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||SSP Karnataka Scholarships|
|Name of the portal||State scholarship portal, Karnataka|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
Eligibility criteria for the SSP portal
ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in : State Scholarship Portal Karnataka Eligibility
- An applicant must belong to the ST class to avail SSP Scholarship
- The annual income must not exceed 1 lakh of the candidate’s parents/ guardians
- If a candidate is taking advantage of any other scheme, he/she should be able to take advantage of the SSP Scholarship
- Candidate must be a regular or full-time student of any government or private school which is affiliated with CBSE or State Board
- If any student repeats his/ her class then govt will cancel his/her ssp scholarship.
Documents required for the SSP Scholarship
e-Attestation of Documents Required for Scholarships: Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of all document in the Scholarship Programe listed below:
- Applicant must have College Registration Number or Students’ SATS ID.
- Applicant must have their mobile Number
- Applicant must have Income Certificate
- Applicant must have e-Attestation Number
- Applicant must have Caste Certificate
- Applicant must have Disability Card Number assigned by GOI In case of Physically Challenged then present
- Applicant must have their Aadhaar Card Number of Student as well as their guardians.
SSP Karnataka Scholarship 202120 List – Department Wise
All the students who are looking to check SSP Karnataka Scholarship List can check the given below information. Here we provide complete list of SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- Karnataka Social Welfare Department Scholarship
- Matriculation Scholarship
- Metric Pre-Scholarship
- Scholarship for parents who are engaged in untouchability
- Karnataka (ST) Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department Scholarship
- Metric Pre-Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes students
- Karnataka (BC) Backward Classes Welfare Department Scholarship
- Metric Pre-Scholarship
- Matriculation scholarship
- Fee exempt plan
- Stipend and fee exemption plan for nursing students
- Required Information For SSP Karnataka Scholarship Application
- Students’ SATS Identification Number
- Student and Aadhaar Number or EID Number
- Mobile Number
- Caste and Income Certificates.
SSP Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2021-21 Apply Online
- Select scholarship type and enter Students’ SATS ID and click on Get Data button.
- Fill other required details correctly and submit SSP Karnataka Application Form.
- Save your User ID and Password for future use to get Login.
SSP Karnataka Scholarship Login
- To log in, you need to open the official website.
- Now enter User ID and Password and click on Login link.
- Your SSP Karnataka Scholarship Dashboard will get open.
- Fill scholarship application form as per your eligibility.
Track Student SSP Karnataka Scholarship Application Status