E-challan Online Payment|Search E Challan status|e Challan Payment Online|e challan check|online traffic challan status|online challan status
E- Challan is the initiative of the government of India. The ministry of road and highways supervise this matter initially. If you want to have notice of e-challan, you will get it through SMS on your mobile phone. You can check your status online and pay it well. This portal is also known as an e-challan Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution. There are two application modes viz online and offline.
Now not only traffic police will catch you for rash driving but also cameras on the streets are watching you if you break any traffic rule you have to pay challan. You will get the challan directly at your home if you caught for breaking any traffic rule whether is it signals jump, weaves through traffic, or over speed.Till now this payment is to be made by the citizens in specific places but as the technology becomes advanced the government of India has launched an online challan payment portal known as “E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution
What is e-challan
E-challan is a software application. It is a mobile-based app and web interface.Its purpose is to provide a comprehensive solution for traffic policemen and transport enforcement officers. This app has two different modes named Vahan and Marathi. On the other hand, this app covers all functions of the traffic enforcement system. It provides user-friendly features to the users. In other words, this is an end to end solution with a digital interface. This e-challan will save paper costs and saves extensive scope for the process. The Government of India launched this system a few days back to provide to the people on the official app of the Government.
Key Points Of E Challan Status
|Article about||E Challan Status|
|Name of the portal||E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Launched for||Citizens of the country|
E-challan Online Payment Objective
- This process is not hectic for the citizens of the country.
- Indian Government wishes to make payments of the e-challan pay is easier.
- The citizens of India will not need to visit the concerned officials to make payments.
- They can pay from their home by using the online medium.
- Its submission process is becoming easier than before for the prayers.
- They will not wait long outside the office to submit the e-challan.
How to check online e-challan status
- At first, you have to visit the official website of e-challan for checking status.
- A new home page will open in front of you.
- Then, you have to click on the check challan status button.
- You will see a new web page.
- Then you will have to choose a challan number or vehicle number or DL number.
- You have to enter the captcha code that will display on the screen.
- Now a days, online e-challan status procedure is becoming easier than before.
- After that, you will click on the get details option.
- You will see challan related information on the computer screen.
- Then, you will click on the pay now option.
- After this, you have to choose the desired option to pay fine.
- Then, you will get the challan receipt online.
E –challan payment method
You should follow the step to deposit challan. There are two procedures of payment mode viz online procedure and offline procedure. As an applicant, you have to pay through both online or offline mode.
You have to visit the official website of the traffic police in your state. Then youwill go to the e-challan option in the service section. Then, you will click on it. You will see that a new home page will appear on the screen. After that, you will have to enter the vehicle number or challan number. Then, you will click on the payment option. You will try to make your payment through debit or credit card.
At first, you have to open the website of the Paytm option. Then, you will go to click on the more option. In the service section, you can choose challan option. Then, you will select the traffic authority name. After that, you will have to enter challan number. At last, you will click on the proceeding section. You make your payment accordingly.
online traffic challan status Offline method
It is an easy method. At first, you have to visit the nearest police station to make payments challan through offline. You have to go there physically to know more relevant details about the e-challan procedure that will help you to make payment further in the future.