up covid-19 test report online check|up covid-19 test report|covid-19 test results online uttar pradesh|up covid-19 lab report online|up govt covid test report online|up covid report online|up covid lab report download|lab report covid-19 uttar pradesh
Uttar Pradesh government has set up a facility to generate electronic reports of Covid-19 tests, which patients can download at their end and keep for further use. The state officials said chief minister Yogi Adityanath is likely to inaugurate the online facility.Currently, people undergoing RT-PCR tests have to visit test centres again after two to five days to collect reports manually. Manual collection of reports had led to crowding at the collection counters and had also posed the added risk of having Covid positive people in the queue.
To resolve this, a fortnight ago, health officials had started sending reports as text messages to patients but these were not downloadable.E-reports, on the other hand, will be available as soon as the testing centres upload the result on the state portal. The e-report availability depends on how fast the reports are uploaded by the labs, even though the portal will be updated daily
UP Corona ( Covid 19) Test Report Online Check
The testing in the state include rapid antigen kits, TrueNat machines and RT-PCR and the e-reports are expected to benefit residents. An antigen test result is available within the hour, but symptomatic persons and those with co-morbid conditions who test negative on antigen test have to undergo RT-PCR testing.
new facility is getting launched wherein the test report will be available online and can also be downloaded. People will be able to download the report from the state health department website, from under the tab ‘laboratory results’, using the mobile phone number given at the time of the test,” Amit Mohan Prasad, additional chief secretary (health), said.
up covid-19 test report
“Once the mobile number gets entered, an OTP will be sent to that number and (s)he can access the test report. The reports are updated daily. The new facility is to be inaugurated by the chief minister on Sunday and will be beneficial to people
The district is testing about 4,000 samples daily and about 1,000 to 1,200 of these are through RT-PCR tests. Till Saturday, Ghaziabad has a total 12,153 Covid cases. This includes 1,933 active cases, 74 deaths and 10,146 discharged cases.
This is a laboratory test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. This test is intended for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2.
Method – Real-Time PCR
It makes use of Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase (RT)-PCR Diagnostic Panels.
As per the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) guidelines, Government ID ( Aadhaar card / Voter Id / Passport ) to support the current address and contact number of the suspect patient needs to be provided to the lab processing the sample.
The suspect case will also be asked about travel history and Covid-19 patient interaction (if any).
You may share your documents on this link https://bit.ly/CovidTestForm.
Our customer support team will reach out to you for these documents before confirming the time slot.
Who should be tested1. All symptomatic individuals with ILI (influenza-like illness) symptoms with a history of international travel in the last 14 days.
2. All symptomatic (ILI symptoms) contacts of laboratory-confirmed cases.
3. All symptomatic (ILI symptoms) individuals who are health care workers/frontline workers involved in containment and mitigation of COVID19.
4. All patients suffering from Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI).
5. Asymptomatic direct and high-risk contacts of a confirmed case who are to be tested once between day 5 and day 10 after coming in contact.
6. All symptomatic ILI people within hotspots/containment zones.
7. All hospitalized patients who develop ILI symptoms.
8. All returnees and migrants with symptomatic ILI within 7 days of illness.
9. No emergency procedure should be delayed for a lack of testing. However, samples can be sent for testing if any of the above (1- 8) criteria are met.
UP Corona ( Covid 19) Test Report Online
- On the Home Page, Click on the Tab, Enter Mobile Number.
- It displays another page, where the user should enter his Mobile Number given at the test centre.
- Enter the Mobile Number and click on Send OTP.
- It then sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the given field, and then it takes the user to the new page that displays the Covid 19 Result on the screen.