Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme | AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Registration | Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Form
The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with an incentive scheme for all of the small scale businessmen in the Andhra Pradesh state. So today under this article, we will share about the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. In this article, we will share the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and also all of the other features, benefits, and details about the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for the year 2020.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Budget
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh StateYSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the chedodu scheme on Wednesday 10th June, 2020 by transferring the benefits of Rs. 10000/-in the account of each beneficiary. State government has issued an amount of Rs. 247.04 crorefor about 2.47 Lakh beneficiaries. Under this scheme amount will transferred in the bank account of 82,347 Rajakas, 38,767 Nayee Brahmins and 1.25 lakh tailors. Not only this the government has also decided to extend the benefits of this scheme for barbers who own a shop.
Incentive under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Nayi Brahmins, Laundrymen and Tailors will get financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per year directly transferred into their bank account. Applicants can check their accounts to know about the money transfer.
Details Of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
|Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Traditional hair dresses, laundrymen and tailors|
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The scheme has been launched for the small businessman in the Andhra Pradesh state. The small businessman will include all of the Tailors, laundrymen and hairdressers or barbers of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided to all of the small businesses on the work of laundryman, hairdresser, and tailors. The Rs. 10,000 incentive will be provided on yearly basis and will also boost the economy of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Benefits Of The Scheme
are many benefits of the scheme, one is the availability of funds for the
people who carry on small businesses and also for the people whose income is
very small. Incentives will be provided to the three categories which are
included under the scheme that is Tailors, laundryman, and hairdressers. The
incentive will then be used by the beneficiaries to carry on the everyday
procedures or to send their children to school as many of them are not able to
afford the education of the children.
applicants must be eligible to apply for the scheme by the following
eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An applicant must be a tailor, hairdresser or laundrymen.
- The applicant must have registered with the social authorities of their profession.
following documents are required to apply for the scheme:-
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure
To get the benefits of this scheme applicants have to apply for it by online or offline method by follow the further mentioned steps. Yet the authorities have not specified any application procedure. Common steps which are basically you have to follow to apply are:
- Open the official website of the scheme
- From home page select apply online or Download link
- Or get the application form from village or ward secretariats
- Fill the application form and upload/ attach the necessary documents
- Submit the application after review the details
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants who want to know that their name is in the beneficiary list or not they can go to the village or ward secretariats to check the list. You can check the information about your village or ward secretariats by following the further mentioned steps:
- Open the website of Navasakam
- On the home page, you will find “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in the menu bar
- A list appears from where you need to choose your district name
- Hit the link given in the column (urban or rural) in front of your district name as per your locality
- Hit the Mandal name from the list appear further and choose the link, given opposite to your Mandal name
- Note down your secretariat code appear on the screen