Rajasthan SC ST OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme apply online cycle is going to start from 1 September 2020. In this plan, individuals having a place with booked station (SC), planned clans (ST) classifications, safai karamcharis, people with inabilities (PwDs) and other in reverse classes (OBCs) can apply for credit for independent work. All the intrigued qualified candidates should fill the plan application/enlistment structure through e-mitra or by making SSO ID.
Individuals can get credits under Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme 2020 at a concessional pace of intrigue. This advance plan will be begun by Rajasthan Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe Finance and Development Cooperative Corporation Limited.
The beginning date to apply for SC/ST Loan Scheme in Rajasthan is 1 Sept 2020 while last date to apply is 30 November 2020.
Rajasthan SC ST OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme 2020
All the candidates who needs to apply for credit should fill Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme 2020 application/structure. In this article, we will educate you regarding the total cycle to apply online for plot through SSO ID and through e-mitra as disconnected mode.
How to Apply Online
- At https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin open first website by using this link
- After hitting on this link The Rajasthan SSO ID login page will open now at the Sign In page, hit at the “Registration” tab or directly click https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register to make Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
- Here candidates can make Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme enlistment utilizing Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, Facebook or Google subtleties.
- In the wake of making enlistment, candidates will get a username and password with which they can make login as in Step 2.
- In the wake of signing in, candidates will be shown a list of schemes and services offered at the SSO ID Portal where candidates can choose the suitable help.
- On selecting the service, Rajasthan SC / ST / OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme apply online form will open.
- Here applicants will have to fill all the necessary details accurately to complete the Rajasthan SC ST Loan Scheme apply online process.
Required Documents for applying this scheme
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Undue Certificate
- Total Project Cost Quotation
- Bail Application (on Rs. 100 Stamp Paper)
- Affidavit (on Rs. 50 Stamp Paper)
Selection of Beneficiaries for Rajasthan SC / ST / OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme
The state govt. of Rajasthan has comprised an advance examination group at the division level for endorsement of credits. This group will acknowledge or dismiss the SC/ST/OBC/EBC Loan Scheme applications by holding a gathering inside 3 months of receipt of the application. The candidates can apply for advance online from 1 September to 30 November 2020.
The advance sum will be moved by the Corporation to the Jan Aadhaar-connected financial balance of the candidate after authoritative endorsement based on the suggestion given by the advance examination group. Already, this cycle took a great deal of time as the applications were acknowledged disconnected. This cycle has been made online since a year ago. It will make the cycle simpler for candidates who won’t need to hang tight for long.