PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna (PMKSNY) has been implemented across India except for west Bengal, as the eastern state did not join the PM kisan samman nidhi yojana. Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi is launched by the GOI in which all small and marginal farmers will get up to Rs. 6000 per year for financial support. Piyush Goyal announced the initiative during the 2019 interim union Budget of India on 01 Feb 2019. PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana was conceived and implemented by the Govt. of Telangana as the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. On 24 Feb 2019 PM Narendra Modi launched the pm kisan scheme in Uttar Pradesh by transforming the first installment of Rs. 2000 case over one Crore farmers.
Latest Updates PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8th Installment News
The 8th installment of PMKSNY is coming at end of March 2021: The Government releases the 8th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to give financial support to the farmers through the direct benefit transfer of Rs 6000 to their bank account.
PM Kisan Eighth Installment Key Highlights
- Registration can be done online or offline
- By visiting the official website farmer can register online
- To register online click on “New Farmer Registration”
- Both Urban or Rural areas landholding member can avail the benefit of the scheme
- Common Service Centres (CSC Centers) are allowed to farmer registration
- Aadhaar card is a mandatory document to enroll for PM Kisan Scheme 2021
- All other compulsory documents are landholding documents, bank account details, etc
- PMKSNY Beneficiary list available shortly on the official portal
- Kisan Call Centre Number: 011-24300606
- To verify the registration status, the Kisan call center number of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana available on the portal
The central government provides financial assistance of Rs. 6000/- in 3 installments to the farmers every year under the scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY). Till now the PM Kisan Yojana was not implemented in the West Bengal because Chief Minister of West bengal Mamta Banerjee do not give the permission to implement PM Kisan Samman Yojana but now in january 2021, Mamta government agreed to implement the scheme PMKSNY, so the West Bengal state also implements PM Kisan Samman Scheme,and avail the benefit of 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021.
Agriculture Minister Narendra Tomar appealed a nodel officer appointment after the Mamta Government completed the PM Kisan saman nidhi yojana procedure. The mandatory document required to apply for PMKSNY is Aadhar card, bank account number and etc.
Check PMKSNY Rejected List 2021
Cause of Rejection of PM Kisan Aavedan 2021
- Age below 18 years
- Fill incorrect information in measles khatauni
- Incorrect fill bank detail like bank name, account number, IFSC Code, and all other
- Any incorrect information filled in the application form
- IFSC code current inactive or not present in tblbankbranch
- A beneficiary account does not exist
- Account number not valid
- IFSC code and bank information not correlated to each other
- Other than of SB/ SBA/ JD bank account type, will be rejected
To check the rejected list of the pradhan Mantri kissan samman nidhi yojana 2021, the candidate follow the below-given procedure:
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the “Dashboard” link, select state, district, sub-district and village
Step 3: hit the “Show” button, now select the “Rejected candidate list 2021”
Step 4: Now the list appears in front of you, you can check the rejected list and reason for rejection of the PMKSNY application
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 7th installment
It was announced by PM Narendra Modi,in a recent video, to send the 7th installment of PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to all beneficiaries. On 25 December 2020, a video conferencing was organized by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.This video conferencing was conducted on the birthday of former PM Atal Bihari ji.
Through this video conferencing modi ji talked to the farmers. He informed that more than 18000 crores has been sent to the account of 9 crore farmers of the country. This amount has been transferred to the bank account of the farmers. As far as, more than 1 lakh 10 thousand crore rupees have been sent to the farmers account under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
PM Modi also informed that no commission has been charged to transfer this amount to the farmers bank. Nor have any cuts been made and no foul play has been done.
He also informed that this amount is sent to the farmers after the registration by the state government and after verification of their bank accounts. All the state governments across the country are linked to the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list. But the Government of West Bengal has not implemented this scheme in West Bengal. 7000000 farmers of West Bengal are not getting the benefit of this scheme. Nearly 2300000 farmers of West Bengal had applied under Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme but the state government has stopped the verification process. but now in january 2021, Mamta government agreed to implement the scheme PMKSNY, so the West Bengal state also implements PM Kisan Samman Scheme,and will avail the benefit of 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021.
As you all know, the government provides financial assistance to farmers every year. This financial assistance is ₹ 6000. Which is provided by the government in 2000–2000 installments. So far six installment have been provided by the government under this scheme. The sixth installment was provided in the month of August. Now the government is preparing to provide the seventh installment to the farmers. The seventh installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was released from 25 December 2020.
The seventh installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the last installment of this year will be sent to the farmers account by the government on 25 December 2020.
• Government had announce this at 12:00 noon on December 25, 2020 through video conferencing.
• In the same video conferencing, the installment amount will be transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
• Seventh of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana under which Rs 18000 crore will be transferred to the bank account of farmers.
About 9 crore farmers will benefit from this financial aid.
• During the event, the government will also talk to the farmers of various states and will listen to their problems and try to solve them.
• During video conferencing, the Prime Minister while talking to the farmers also gave them information about other schemes being run for the farmers. The Prime Minister also discussed about the new farmers law. He enumerated the benefits of this law to the farmers.
Objectives of PM kisan samman nidhi yojana pmksny
The main objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme are
- Provide income support to all eligible land-holding farmers and their families.
- The aim of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to supplement the financial needs of all farmers in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields.
- Central Govt. is providing Rs. 6000/- per year directly into the farmer’s account under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- This would also protect them from falling in the grasp of moneylenders for meeting such expenses.
- PMKSNY will cover around 02 Crore more farmers with an estimated expenditure of Rs. 87217.50 cores that is consider by the central Govt. for the year 2019-20.
PMKSNY Key Highlights
Pmkisan beneficiary will Get 42,000 rupees in a year under PM kisan Samman Nidhi. In the latest, sixth installment released by Govt. under Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi on 9th August 2020, reaching nearly 8.5 Crore farmers, each farmer is receiving Rs 2000 every month. It is an Indian government-sponsored farmer support scheme. Identification responsibility is the key feature of pmkisan pm kisan samman nidhi scheme. Small farmers and marginal farmers are eligible for PMKSNY. Who hold cultivable land can apply for the benefits of this plan.
PMKSNY 11.50 Crore Beneficiaries 2021 Indian States:
Who cannot take advantage of PM kisan samman nidhi yojana?
Some kisan are not eligible to take benefit of pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana. Some of these are listed below. For latest information related to eligibilty, you are advised to visit us regularly.Those person who cannot get advantage of PM kisan samman nidhi yojana are
1. Institutional landholder
2. Beneficiaries with higher economic status are not eligible for this scheme
3. Those who pay income tax in the last assessment year
4. Farmer families holding constitutional posts
5. Professional jobs like Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers, etc
6. All serving Officers and employees of Central/state government
7. Architects who are undertaking practice also registered with professional bodies.
8. All superannuated/retired pensioner whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/- or more
Apna CSC Online apply for mKisan: Farmer Registration Form
Through apna CSC centers the online registration is done for the mKisan:Farmer Registration Scheme. Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAmman Nidhi (PMKSNY) is a Central Government Scheme, Sarkari Yojana which is initiated under the provision of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry and Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. The official website of take the advantages of PMKSNY scheme is https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and Interim finance minister Mr. Piyush Goyal launched pm kisan samman nidhi yojana for providing the financial support to the farmers.
|Announcement Date||1st February 2019|
|Date of launch||24th February, 2019|
|Revision of Scheme||1st June 2019|
|Objective||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Application Mode||Online Through CSC|
|PM-Kisan Contact Number||155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)|
Review, Monitoring, and Grievance Redressal Mechanism
There will be a stratified review/monitoring mechanism at the National, State, and District Level. The Review Committee will be directed by Cabinet Secretary at the national level.
The States shall also notify state and district level grievance redressal monitoring committees for looking into all the grievances related to the implementation of the Pm Kisan Portal scheme. Any grievances or complaints that are received should be disposed of on merit preferably within two weeks’ time.
Services Provided by pmkisan.gov.in
There are various services which are provided in pmkisan.gov.in website. It is maintained and updated by NIC. The full form of NIC is National Informatics Center. Here is a list some main serives which are provide by pmkisan.gov.in website
- Check PM Kisan Installment List
- Download Kisan Credit Card Form
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme FTO Generated
- Farmer Rejected List by PFMS
- Kisan Rath Mobile App
- Update Self Registration
- Farmer Registration
- correction in Aadhaar details
- Kisan Application Status
- Edit Aadhar Failure Record Online
- Payment Status
Sitting up of Project Monitoring Unit (PMU)
A project Monitoring Unit (PMU) at the Central level will be set up in DAC&FW in the form of a society registered under the society’s Registration Act 1860. This PM shall be tasked with the responsibility of overall monitoring of the scheme and shall be headed by Chief Executive Officer (CEO). MPU shall also undertake a publicity campaigns (Information, Education, and Communication-IEC).
Each State/UT Government will appoint a Nodal Department for implementation of the project and correlated with the central Government of India with regard to the implementation of the income support. On the lines of PMU at the Central level, states and Union Territories may consider setting up dedicated Project Monitoring Units at State and Union Territory level. 0.125% installments fund benefited to beneficiaries and to be transferred by Central Government of India to State or UT Government of India to cover the expenditure on their PMUs if established and for meeting other related administrative expenses including the cost to be incurred for procurement of stationery, field verification filling of prescribed formats, their certification, and its uploading as well as an incentive for field functionaries publicity, etc. States/UTs will furnish the details of the account to which Administrative charges are credited by the Central Government. The administrative charges are payable to the States/UTs based on the volume of work and the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Required documents to check PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
Required documents to check PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana List are as follo
1. The landowner’s name/Gender.
2. Social Classification (ST/SC) certificate
3. Land record details
4. Aadhar/Bank/ Jan-Dhan account number and Mobile No. etc
5. The Farmers have to be a citizen of the Country (citizenship certificate)
6. Landholding papers
7. Bank A/C details
8. Aadhar Card
Offline Registration for DBT Agriculture/PM Kisan Online Registration form
Farmers who want to avail PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have to approach the local revenue officer (Patwari) or a nodal officer nominated by the state govt. the common service center (CSC) has also been authorized to do the registration. Farmers can also directly apply for this scheme online by visiting the farmer corner of the PM Kishan Portal.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration
You have some documents before registering aside from land papers, you must have an Aadhar card, updated bank account, address proof, passport size photo, etc and follow the steps to register for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:-
Step 1– Visit to the official website of PM Kisan Scheme- https://pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2– Choose “Farmer Corner” -> Farmers Registration
Step 3– Enter Aadhar number -> and “Continue”
Step 4– Fill all the details like name, gender, category of farmer, Aadhar Card details, Bank Account number to which the money will be transferred, Bank Account IFSC Code, address, mobile number, date of birth, Khasra Number.
Steps 5– Click on submit for registration and you will get an SMS on your Mobile Number.
Update Adhaar Card on PMKISAN
How to Edit Aadhaar Failure Records in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021?
Step 1– Visit to the official website of PM Kisan Scheme- https://pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2– Choose “Farmer Corner” -> “Edit Adhaar Failure Records”
Step 3– Make Correction and Click on Submit.
Status check online registration beneficiary list of PMKSNY 2020
1. First visit to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in
2. Find the option of a farmer’s corner on the right side.
3. Click on the Beneficiary status option here a new page will open here
4. On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhar number, bank account number, or mobile no.
5. After this, click on get data
6. You will get information about all transactions
7. If you see, FTU is generated and payment confirmation is pending
How to see name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary list 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official web portal of PM Farmer pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: Select the farmer corner and choose the “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary list 2021” to get the “8th installment of PMKSNY”
Step 3: Fill the details like name of the state, district, block and all others in Campaign for Saturation of all PM KISAN beneficiaries with Kisan Credit Cards (KCC)
Step 4: Now the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8th installment list 2021 will appears on the screen.
PMKISAN GoI – Mobile App
After the completion of this Scheme, The Central GOI has launched a Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Android App in February 2020. The motive of this PM Kisaan mobile app to expand the outreach to the farmers. By using the PM Kisan APP beneficiary can get detailed data about the scheme, beneficiary status, registration status & helpline Number/ Contact Number.
PM-KISAN challenges 2021
If beneficiary has any query related to the Scheme benefits like not avail the fund of the scheme, Haven’t received your PM KISAN scheme sixth installment yet, etc then go to the office of the agriculture department. It is totally free of cost service implemented through CSC or SAHAJ centers. You can visit the CSC or SAHAJ center to know more detailed information about the PM kisaan Scheme 2021 which is implemented in all of the Indian States. Form Google Play store Search PMKISAN GoI app and now you can easily download it on your Mobile.
Check FarmerStatus of Self Registered/CSC Farmer
To check the status of self registered CSC farmer, follow the steps given below. Government of India provide financial support to the farmers and all other various services
Step 1: Visit the web portal MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE & FARMERS WELFARE (कृषि एवं किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय) and go to the “Farmer Corner”
Step 2: Choose the option “Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers“, and a new page opens on the computer screen
Step 3: In this form, you need to fill Aadhar number, and image text and click on the “Search” option
Step 4: Now this way farmer can easily check the Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
Updation of Self Registered Farmer
Through DBT Direct Transfer mode Central government provided the amount of Rs. 6000/- to the bank account of the farmer in 3 installments and in the official portal of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare beneficiary can avail the various govt services. for Updation of Self Registered Farmeruser have to follow the following steps:
Step 1: In the official portal, select the farmer corner and here you can choose the option “Updation of self Registered Farmer”
Step 2: This link redirects you to “SearchSelfRegisterfarmerDetails” page, fill in the details Aadhaar number and text code and click on the “search” button.
Step 3: this way you can “Edit Self Register Farmer Details“
PMKSNY State Wise Official Website
Check Rejected List of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and Cause of Rejection
Step 1– Visit the official website of the PM Kisaan Scheme
Step 2– Choose “Farmer Corner” -> “Rejection List”
Step 3– You can check your name, and if your name appears in the rejection list you have to apply again.
Cause of Rejection of the Online Application form of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
- Misinformation in measles-Khatauni
- Age of farmer less than 18 years
- Submission of incorrect information
- Account not available
- Farmer’s bank account not linked to Aadhaar
- Enter wrong IFSC code, etc.
PM Kisan Samman Yojna Inquiry contact number
PMKSNY Email ID: [email protected]
PM Kisan Samman yojana Phone Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Contact Number Toll-Free: 18001155266
PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
Here readers can check out all detailed information of Online Apply Kisan Registration 2021, Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Registration Process, Services of the Scheme, Beneficiary List, Installment List 2021, etc. For State Government schemes 2021 and Central Government schemes 2021 related information bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in