Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status
The vulnerable group of women residing in the Andhra Pradesh state now no need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state have come up with the wonderful scheme which will help all of these groups of women to create their own employment opportunity. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020. Through the implementation of the scheme, there will be many benefits available for the women. Today we will share with you all the eligibility criteria, documents and etc of the scheme so that you will be able to apply for the scheme through the step-by-step guide which is mentioned below further in this article.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Launched
On 12th August the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme through video conferencing from chief minister’s camp office that is situated in Tadepalli in Amaravati. Through this scheme financial assistance will be provided to women. The budget of this scheme is 17000 crore and this year the government had earmarked Rs 4,687 crore. The amount would be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary of the scheme. It is to be noted that all those women who become eligible after attaining 45 years as on August 12th of every year will receive benefits of this scheme and all those women who cross the upper age limit of 60 years will cease to receive the benefit.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status Phase 2
As you all know that YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is actively working to fulfil all the promises made by him in the election campaign. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the second instalment of YSR Cheyutha scheme. Under the second installment of YSR Cheyutha scheme on 13th November 2020 the Government of Andhra Pradesh had released Rs 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. All those people who have not received the benefit of this scheme in the first phase have received the money in the second phase. The benefit amount is released by ministers Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy and Botsa Satyanarayan.
Under the first phase of YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has provided financial assistance of Rs 18,750 to 21,00,189 beneficiaries which amount to 3,937.90 crores. This financial assistance will benefit SC, ST, BC and minority community women whose ages are between 45 to 60 years. This scheme has committed to strengthening the rural economy. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 every year) will transfer into the bank account of every beneficiary in a period of 4 years.
About YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Chief Minister has also pointed out that 8 lakh widows and single women who are in age group 45 to 60 years are receiving pension at a rate of Rs 27000 per year and in addition to this they would receive Rs 18750 per year which will make the total amount Rs 45750 per year. The Chief Minister has also said that the government has signed memorandum of understanding with some companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited etc in order to strengthen the rural economy and to make the beneficiary of the cheyutha scheme the stakeholders in their businesses. Through this scheme the Government of Andhra Pradesh wants to promote entrepreneurship among womens.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme will execute under Women government assistance leading body of Andhra Pradesh. Any denied network ladies belonging to these communities of SC, ST, OBC or Minority and whose age is between 45 to 60 years may profit the advantages of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme. This will be a great initiative for all of the women belonging to the minority community.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme New Updates
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to launch YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 on Wednesday 12th August 2020. Through this scheme, Rs 75000 financial help will be provided to women over 4 years who are in the age group from 45 years to 60 years. In YSR Cheyutha Scheme the beneficiaries have the freedom to spend this amount the way they want. This amount will be paid directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. In 4 years Rs 18750 per year will be provided to beneficiaries.
The government has announced a budget of Rs 17000 crore for the implementation of this scheme. The main objective of launching this scheme is to empower women. The commissioner of Information and Public relations and ex officio secretary Thumma Vijay Kumar Reddy has said that the scheme is going to benefit 23 lakh women from SC, ST, BC and minority communities.
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
On 12th August 2020, the state government of Andhra Pradesh state is going to start implementing the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. For this purpose, on Monday 3rd August 2020 the government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with three companies named Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC and Procter and Gamble (P&G). The MOU was signed in presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through video conferencing HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITCExecutive Director Sanjiv Puri and P&G India CEO MadhusudanGopalan also take participation. These companies will provide marketing opportunities and technical support to more than 25 lakh women of the state. Government is going to spend Rs 4,500 crore for this scheme.
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Government of Andhra Pradesh has disclosed the state budget on 16th June 2020 Tuesday for the coming financial year during the Assembly at Velagapudi. Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented the State budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for the twenty-one welfare schemes run by the state government on the name of Late YS Raja Sekhar reddy and chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the welfare of the people of the state. YSR Cheyutha Scheme is one of them and in the budget government sanctioned Rs. 6,300 crores for the scheme.
Details Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The objectives of the scheme are as follow in the following list:-
- Benefits of rupees 75000 will give to the ladies recipient spread under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh.
- The measure of the annuity will disperse in four equivalent portions of Rs. 18750 each Per Year.
- The sum will move in the ledgers of the recipient party.
- To support ladies, the plan has been improved. With the annuity measure of rupees 75000, ladies will be going to get the financial advantages from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The recipient incorporates the ladies under the low-pay gathering and in reverse monetary conditions.
Apart from the above-given scheme, many other schemes Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched to help all of the residents:-
- Named ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus’, the plan has currently extended to profit 77 ancestral manuals. It has chosen to burn through ₹1,863.11 crores under both the plans.
- The Cabinet likewise affected certain adjustments in the lodging plan according to the bearings of the High Court.
- According to the new terms and conditions, the assigned house destinations can be sold simply after the recipient builds a house and dwells in it for a base time of five years.
- Under the ‘YSR Vidhya Deevena‘, the charge repayment would be legitimately credited to the records of the moms in four portions so as to give them the option to scrutinize the administration with respect to scholastics and foundation, the Minister said.
- In another significant choice, the Cabinet had, on a basic level, consented to set up a Sanskrit foundation in Tirupati. It additionally cleared the recommendations to build up Telugu and Sanskrit institutes under the A.P. Advanced education Society.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must belong to minority communities
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
To check your beneficiary list you will have to follow the step by step procedure mentioned below:-
- A list of districts will display on your screen.
- You need to select your district
- After that you need to select your mandal
- Now you need to select your secretariat
- After selecting the secretariat the list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you
- You can check your name from this list
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- First of all, you have to go to the official website
- Now you need to click on know your secretariat link
- Now a list of the district will be open in front of you
- You need to click on the link of your district
- After that, you need to click on your Mandal
- After selecting Mandal the list of the secretariat will be in front of you
- You can check your name from it.
Note- if you want to get more information regarding the scheme please stay with us in future. we will update here each official information as soon as AP Government will launch or announce in future.