West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Yojana (जॉय बांग्ला पेंशन स्कीम), WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Apply Online, Joy Bangla Pension Online Registration, Download Joy Bangla Pension Form & Joy Bangla Pension Application Form Details will be given to you in this article. West Bengal Government has invited applications for online WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme.
The Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been launched for the upliftment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes under the leadership of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Under the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, the state government is going to integrate all pension schemes into two categories. The pension amount of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 respectively has been distributed among all pension beneficiaries.
The present Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched several schemes for the social and financial security of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe citizens in the state. Moving forward in this order, the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been started by the state government. Here in this article, we will provide you with information related to the online application and eligibility of this pension scheme.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
The West Bengal government has announced the launch of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). These Pension schemes have been started as a pre-election promise by the current ruling party of West Bengal.
Through the integration of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, the government has announced an increase in the pension amount given under Disabled, Widow and Old Age Pension. Now pension amount of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 will be distributed among all pension beneficiaries respectively.
Implementation of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme by West Bengal Government
West Bengal’s Finance Minister Amit Mishra has launched this pension scheme for the financial year 2021. This scheme has been started with the aim of providing pension amount to the elderly people of the Tapasheel caste. Under this, a monthly pension amount of Rs 1000 will be provided to all old people.
The process of registration will be started from 01 April 2021 under the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, which was started with the aim of providing financial and financial security to the aged, disabled, and needy widows in the state. Necessary guidelines have been given by the Chief Minister to all concerned departments in this regard. This pension scheme is planned to be implemented simultaneously in the entire state.
Overview of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||Joy Bangla Pension|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Start Date of Application||1st April 2021|
|Last Date of Application||Not Announced|
|Announced by||Amit Mitra|
|Beneficiaries||Aged Schedule Caste candidates|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the needy|
|Major Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs 1000|
|Launching Date||01 April 2021|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Scheme|
Objective of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The West Bengal government has launched several schemes for the poor, needy in the state. Moving forward in this sequence, the state government has started the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The main objective of starting this pension scheme is to provide financial security to the needy aged, disabled and widowed women in the state through a pension.
The West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme will be launched on 1st April 2021.
Incentives under Joy Bangla
The following incentives will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme.
- All beneficiaries will be provided Rs 600 in Taposthali Bandhu Pension Scheme.
- In Jai Johar Yojana, Rs 1000 will be provided to all beneficiaries.
In case of Death
In the event of death of the beneficiary pension candidate of the pension scheme of West Bengal, the following procedures will be done by the concerned officials: –
- Under the scheme, in the event of the death of the pension beneficiary, after verification, steps will be taken by the concerned officials for fixing the pension.
- After the death of the beneficiary, the amount payable will be given to the nominee as shown in the application.
- This pension scheme used by the West Bengal government has been started only for the permanent residents of the state.
- In this scheme only Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to apply. Apart from this, there is a possibility of the cancellation of other applications.
- Only poor people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to avail of this pension scheme.
- According to the guidelines issued by the state government, in case of an application by a person below 60 years of age, his application will be canceled.
- To avail of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have an account with the bank.
- If the applicant is already receiving any other government assistance at the national or state level then he is not eligible to avail of this pension.
of Aadhar card
of digital certificate issued by the authority
No definite information is available regarding the
eligibility criteria given above and the required documents. It is possible to
change the eligibility criteria given for the application in Joy Bangla Pension
Scheme. You are requested to get the information from the official website
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration Procedure
In the event of the applicants fulfilling all the above
eligibility criteria, they can apply online through the given steps.
All the applicants are advised to keep a scanned copy of all
the documents before starting the online registration process.
- A separate website has been launched by the West Bengal government for the implementation of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme and the process of online registration.
- On the homepage of the Official Website, you have to click on the link for online registration. After this, Joy Bangla Pension Form will open in front of you.
- You have to download this application form from the official website. We will provide you the direct link below to download the application form.
- In case the application form is successfully downloaded, you will have to enter the information in the form along with the relevant details step by step.
- In the next step, you have to attach all the required documents with the application form. All these documents will be used for verification.
- After checking all the information entered in the application form by yourself, you can submit the application form to the following offices by region.
- In rural areas, the application form can be submitted to the Block Development Officer.
- In case of staying in the town, the application form can be submitted to the Municipal Corporation / Municipality.
- Applicants residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area can submit the application form to the Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
The pension scheme will be launched simultaneously by the West Bengal government throughout the state. The WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is expected to be implemented in the entire state from 01 April 2021. All the preparations have been completed for the successful implementation of this pension scheme.
Points to Remember While Filling Application Form
- It is mandatory for you to fill the application form with the exact details in the block letter.
- All copies of documents must be certified by you yourself.
- All mandatory columns must be compulsorily filled.
- You have to paste the passport size photo in the application form.
Selection Procedure Of Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiary
After you submit the application form, the following process will be implemented by the concerned authorities.
- The Joy Bangla Pension pension application form will be duly verified by the BDO / SDO or the Commissioner of KMC.
- All eligible forms submitted by offline mode will be digitally uploaded and uploaded in the state portal by the BDO / SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC.
- The names of all eligible persons will be suggested by BDO and SDO officer to the District Magistrate.
- The application form will be sent to the Nodal Officer by the District Magistrate.
- The Commissioner will recommend the names of eligible persons directly to the Nodal Department through the KMC State Portal.
- After that the pension will be issued to the applicant by the nodal officer.
- The pension will be paid directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through the WBIFMS portal.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension will be approved on the 1st of every month.
Feature of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The salient features of this pension scheme started with the
aim of providing financial assistance to the aged, disabled and widows are as
- Financial assistance will be provided to the needy through the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme being launched under the leadership of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- This pension scheme will provide financial security to the elderly, disabled and all other needy widows.
- According to the new rules, financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries at a monthly level.
- In this pension scheme, the pension amount will be distributed directly to the beneficiary through a bank account. Thus, there will be transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
- The budget has not yet been set by the state government for the implementation of this scheme. The Chief Minister said that the Finance Department will make necessary financial arrangements.
- According to an estimate, with the successful implementation of this pension scheme, about 21 lakh eligible applicants in the state will be able to get monthly financial assistance.
Here on our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM you will be provided with all the updated information related to this pension scheme. After the introduction of this scheme by the Government of West Bengal on 01 April 2021, we will provide you the updated information through this article.
Apart from this, you can click on the link given by the Union Home Minister Amit Shah for the necessary information regarding the NPR being started in the whole of India from April 01, 2021. Here we have provided all the necessary updates regarding the NPR by the Home Minister in the Rajya Sabha. For more information, click on the link in the table below.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
you still have questions related to this pension scheme then you can ask us
through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched this
pension scheme after the integration of pension schemes aimed at providing
financial assistance to the needy in the state.
What eligibility criteria have been set by the West Bengal government for applicants to avail of this pension scheme?
Some eligibility criteria have been set by the Government of
West Bengal for registration in this pension scheme, details of which have been
provided to you in this article. You are requested to read this article from
beginning to end for information related to eligibility criteria.
When will the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme be launched?
The West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will be started simultaneously on 01 April 2021 in the entire state. According to sources, this pension scheme will be launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
How to download Joy Bangla Pension Scheme online application
For this, a link to download the application form with
details of all the necessary information is provided through the table at the
end of the article.