Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Online | Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Registration| Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Form | sumangal.odisha.gov.in Portal | Sumangal Portal
The Chief Minister of Odisha that is Mr Naveen Patnaik has launched a web portal that will promote inter-caste marriages. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new opportunities which have been launched by the concerned authorities of the Odisha Government for the year 2020. In this article, we will share with all of you the details through which you will be able to apply for the sumangal portal which has been launched virtually on Tuesday by the Chief Minister of Odisha. We will also share with you all the step by step procedures to apply for the incentives presented by the Chief Minister in inter-caste marriages of Orissa.
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
The Odisha inter-caste marriage scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Odisha government to encourage people for inter-caste marriages. The Chief Minister of Odisha announced an instant hike of rupees 1.5 lakh in the incentive amount given to the inter-caste marriage couple. Previously, the amount was rupees 100000. The Chief Minister also said those inter-caste marriages are the backbone of bringing social harmony in society. The incentive was increased in the year 2017 in the month of August. In that year, it was increased from rupees 50000 to rupees 1.5 Lacs. A new portal that has been developed by the state government will help in the transparent movement of the incentive scheme.
Objective Of Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
There are a lot of objectives that will fulfil through the launching of this scheme and one of the main objectives is to provide social integration and the removal of untouchability. The people will be able to overcome the supremacy of the higher caste and they will be able to go ahead with not even a pinch of untouchability left in them. Along with all of the other procedures, cash incentives will also be provided to the people so that more and more people are encouraged to undertake inter-caste marriages. People who are getting married for the first time will be able to avail of the services of the portal.
CM also launched SUMANGAL Portal, developed by @stscdev, to grant incentive to inter-caste married couples under Odisha Right to Public Services Act, 2012. Applicants need to apply through https://t.co/1pNPqe6znz. #OdishaCares pic.twitter.com/gbyQbzQacy
— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) October 27, 2020
Details Of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
|Name||Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Objective||Providing 1.5 lacs incentive|
|Beneficiaries||Inter caste marriage couple|
Beneficiaries Of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
The following people are eligible to apply for the Orissa inter-caste marriage scheme:-
- Inter-caste marriages solemnized between the caste Hindus and the Scheduled Castes belonging to the Hindu community. The marriage should be valid as per the law and duly registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Both the spouses should be citizens of India permanent residents of Odisha and should be professing the Hindu religion.
- One of the spouses should belong to the scheduled castes as defined under Article 341 of the Constitution of India.
- The incentive would be given for the purchase of lands/essential articles for house-hold or for starting a business.
- The grant shall given only once i.e. persons marrying for the first time only will be entitled to the grant except in the case, where the bride is a widow or the bride-groom a widower and this should be clearly mentioned in the marriage registration certificate.
- Award of grant and the above facilities shall admissible in case of marriage solemnized only after dating of issue of Resolution issued by Govt. from time to time.
- No incentive is available on second or subsequent marriage.
The following documents require to submit with the Odisha inter-caste marriage scheme application form:-
- Scanned photo copy of the registered marriage certificate.
- Scanned photo copy of caste certificate of both spouses stating there in the community and the sub-caste to which they belong;
- The Scanned joint photo of the couple( husband & wife ).
- Scanned photo copy of Declaration form duly signed: ANNEXURE II & Annexure-IV.
- Scanned photocopy of the joint bank passbook of the couple in any Govt./Nationalized Bank.
Registration Procedure Of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
To register yourself of the portal you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- If you have already registered then you have to just log in by entering your phone number, password, OTP, and captcha code.
- The registration form will display on your screen
- Enter your details
- Enter name, password, phone number, address, district, block, city, and all of the other details.
- And Enter the captcha code
- Click on register
Note- If you want to get more information regarding the Odisha Government new Inter Caste Marriage Scheme kindly stay with us in future. we will share with you each information as soon as government will announce.