Find out the details of Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Gujarat, Apply, List, Status
Latest Update : In a recent move, the state government of Gujarat has launched the web portal for Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2021. As many as 44,854 women groups have formed so far.
The Gujarat State Government has been announced a scheme called Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, also called Mukhya Mantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana, in its state budget in February 2021. The MMUY scheme’s objective is to assist the Women Self Help Groups ( SHG’s) to get interest-free loans from the government. The women beneficiaries will get an amount of 1 Lakh Rupees at 0% Interest. This scheme will enable women beneficiaries to sustain during the Covid Crisis economically. However, the government pays the interest on behalf of the beneficiaries.
The beneficiaries can directly apply from 17 September 2021 for the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkasrsh Yojana online by filling the application form for availing of the benefits of the scheme.
Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Gujarat, Apply ,List, Status
In this article, we explain the benefits of the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, Application Form, List of the beneficiaries, and Checking the Status of the application.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Utkarsh Scheme|
|Announced By||State Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Women Self Help Groups ( JLEG)|
|Launch Date||17 September 2021|
Highlights of the Mukhya Mantri Utkarsh Scheme
Let us see the key highlights of the Mukhya Mantri Utkarsh Scheme in detail.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched the Web Portal for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme.
- The URL of the recently launched portal is mmuy.gujarat.gov.in.
- The government will sponsor a budget of 1000 Crore to the groups registered under Join Liability and Earning Group ( JLEG).
- A total of 10 lakh women are going to avail of the benefits under this interest-free loan scheme.
- Each Self Help Group should comprise of 10 members under this MMUY scheme.
- The government will pay the interest amount on behalf of the beneficiaries.
How to Apply for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Gujarat
All the eligible women of Gujarat can apply for this interest-free loan online on the official portal . Let us see the procedure for applying for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- Visit the Official Portal of MMUY Gujarat.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- On the Home Page, the applicants can find the Login Button in the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page below.
- The beneficiaries can now Sign in on the portal using the credentials.
- Please keep visiting our articles for getting latest updates on the scheme.
How to check the list of the MMUY beneficiaries on the portal
Let us see the procedure to check the list of beneficiaries of the interest-free loans on the official portal.
- As mentioned above, the application process of the MMUY Interest-Free Loan will start from 17 September 2021.
- Once after submitting online applications and scrutinizing the concerned authorities, the beneficiaries can start checking their list on the official portal.
- The applicants can view the beneficiary list by entering the details like details such as the District, Mandal, Block/Village, and other information, which displays their loan status details on the website.
- The applicants can also download the list of beneficiaries from the portal.
How to check the Status of the MMUY Applications on the portal
Let us see the procedure to check the status of the applications on the portal by the applicants.
- Visit the Official Portal of the MMUY Gujarat.
- It takes you to the Home Page of the Portal.
- On the Home Page, click on the Application Status.
- It takes the user to the page where the applicant can check the status of her application.
- On the redirected page, enter the applciation number generated at the time of registration and click on Submit.
- The applicants can now view the status of their loan application on the portal.
Maukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY FAQ
What is the interest rate of the loans taken under the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana?
The interest rate of the loans taken under Mukya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana are at 0% interest rate.
What is the maximum amount of loan that can be taken under MMUY Gujarat?
The beneficiaries can take a loan amount up to 1 lakh Rupees under the MMUY Gujarat.
What is the official date of the start of the application process of the Mukhya Mantri Utkarsh Yojana?
According to the information sources, the online applications will be invited from 17 September, the official date of launching the scheme.
What is the maximum number of women in the Self Help Groups (SHG’s)?
Each Self Help Groups should consist of a maximum of 10 members.