covid19 mhpolice in e pass|covid 19 mhpolice.in|covid 19 mhpolice.in e pass|mhpolice.maharashtra.gov.in online service|mhpolice. in Maharashtra Police E pass:
As Coronavirus cases are flooding the nation over, we can see limitations forced by the states to break the chain. Maharashtra is one of the most noticeably terrible influenced states when we talk about Coronavirus cases. This is the explanation State government has forced lockdown as an action to stop the quantity of rising cases because of second wave. To keep the state moving in the midst of lockdown Maharashtra police has once again introduced the arrangement of e-passes for crisis traverse state. Maharashtra Police E pass can be acquired online from the authority entryway presented by the state police.
Maharashtra Police E pass
As the state has witnessed an unprecedented surge in Covid cases in past one month, Government has imposed curfew and issued various restrictions in the state. As per the new guidelines all the weddings, travel, employee attendances in offices have been restricted by the government and all the citizens has been advised to stay home to curb the present situation. Those who wish to apply for e-pass can get it online from the official portal launched by Maharashtra police i.e., covid19.mhpolice.in/. They have to submit necessary documents at the time of application and also have to give reason for the travel amid curfew.
If you are in Maharashtra and having an extreme emergency due to which you have to travel and need a travel pass but you do not have any idea how you can apply for it then you are on the right page. Here you will be getting every information related to Maharashtra police e-pass such as online and offline process of application, details required for application, documents, application status etc.
Maharashtra Police E pass at a glance
|Type of Pass||E-pass for inter-state & inter-district travel|
|Implemented from||23rd April 2021|
|Purpose||For emergency travel during lockdown|
|Mode of application||Online application|
|Issue of e-pass till||1st May (till further order)|
Mumbai e-Pass Online?
Any citizen found travelling without a valid e-pass during the lockdown period will be fined heavily and a strict action will be taken. Therefore, it is compulsory to obtain an emergency travel pass in the state before travelling so, that they can show it to the cops when required.
Check who can apply for e-pass for travel given as under-
Any individual/ group who have to travel due to an extreme emergency such as extreme medical emergency, death of relative, marriage, or any other emergency can apply using the portal.
Those who are involved in providing essential services are not required to obtain a travel pass for intra-state and inter-state travel purpose.
Information to be filled in the application form
Applicants have to fill following information in the application form-
- Concerned district/ Police Commissionrate
- Duration/Date of travel
- Mobile No,
- Travel Type
- Purpose of travel
- Starting point district
- Destination point district
- Number of companions while travelling
- Address of the destination etc.
- Whether from containment zone
- whether to return via same route
Along with providing travel details, you have to submit some documents. Check complete details below-
- You have to upload a passport size photo that 20 kb.
- Along with this, you have to attack other relevant documents which could include a valid company Id, valid Organization document, Essential Service Letter, medical report, etc.
- While uploading these documents, you have to combine these documents in a single file.
- The size of documents should not be more than 1 MB.
How to apply for Maharashtra e-Pass Online?
To check e-Pass online from the official portal, you can follow the simple instructions shared as under-
- Step 1- To apply for e-Pass applicants have to visit e-pass portal.
- Step 2- Now, official application portal will open. Read all the necessary instructions mentioned on this page.
- Step 3- To submit application, click on “Apply for Pass Here” link.
- Step 4- Application page will open. On this page, select yes or no option for whether you have to visit outside state or not.
- Step 5- Fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Step 6- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Step 7- Check all the entries and click on “Submit” button.
- Step 8- After application submission, a token Id will be generated.
- Step 9- Save this token id for checking application status.
The state police department has made it mandatory to have a e-pass for emergency travel from 23rd April 2021 and it will be valid till 1st May. However, the last date is subject to be extended depending on the situation.
Maharashtra e-pass are being issued by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in each zone of the state.
You can either get it online or offline.
You can apply for it by visiting https://covid19.mhpolice.in/.
To apply offline, you have to visit the nearest police station in your area. We suggest our readers to apply for e-pass online as it is the safest way of application.