Maharashtra Mahajob Portal Online | Mahajob Portal Online Registration | mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Portal
We all are aware of the status of unemployment in our country currently; we all are also in desperate need of a hike in employment ideas. Following the condition of unemployment in Mumbai, the CM of Maharashtra has launched this great initiative through which the people will be able to get good employment opportunities. In this article, we will share information about the same that is Mahajob Portal 2021. We have mentioned each and every detail regarding the scheme such as the implementation process, application procedure, sectors, and also a step by step guide to finding the correct job.
Mahajob Portal 2021
Mahajob Portal was propelled to give work chances to nearby occupants. It helped in the enlistment of gifted, semi-talented, and untalented representatives. Competitors can go after positions in 17 divisions which are accessible on the entryway. These incorporate designing, calculated, material, and pharmaceutical, among others. The entry targets making neighborhood labour and business openings accessible to organizations and labourers. The website is a joint endeavor between the Department of Industries, Department of Labor, and Skill Development-Entrepreneurship of the Government of Maharashtra.
Information Needed To Apply For Mahajob Portal
Job seekers need the following information to register yourself on Mahajob portal:-
- Full name
- Mobile number for OTP
- Email id
- Education qualification detail
- Photo and required documents
Details Of Mahajob Portal
|Name||Mahajob Portal 2021|
|Launched by||CM Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing a specific website for finding jobs|
Following is the list of documents that are required to register yourself on Mahajob portal:-
- Domicile certificate
- Educational certificates you have
- (10th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- 12th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- Graduation Marksheet,
- Post-graduation Marksheet
- Any other educational qualification Marksheet or certificate)
- Skill certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
Objective Of Mahajob Portal Scheme 2021
There are many objectives of the scheme. Some of the government objectives are given below:-
- The website will act as a link between job seekers and entrepreneurs.
- The website will also help in decreasing the distance between demand and supply of manpower in different types of skills.
- This website will help the industries to recruit people without any hassle.
- The website will help the operating of the company
- Most importantly, the website will help in the better acquisition of manpower.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
There are many benefits of the Mahajob Portal which will be launched by the concerned authorities such as:-
- CM Uddhav Thackeray has formally propelled on 6 July 2020 for Mahajob Portal jobless competitors.
- The Industry Ministry has marked 12 MoUs with venture expectation of Rs. 16,000 crore.
- The state government of Maharashtra expects that enterprises in the state will give 80% of occupations to local people.
- Now the Maharashtra government proposes to introduce the bill in the state lawmaking body on the lines of Andhra Pradesh for reservation of 80% employments to local people.
- The Maha Jobs Portal is an activity to satisfy the pre-survey guarantee given by the Shiv Sena, NCP, and Congress for saving 80% employments for local people.
Implementation Of Maha Jobs Scheme
MIDC had as of late directed a Human Resource Survey 2020 after 65,000 modern units revived after the unwinding of COVID-19 lockdown standards in Maharashtra. Out of these 65,000 units, around 3,300 units have reacted. These mechanical units have demonstrated the prerequisite of around 50,000 representatives. Of these, 70% are talented and semi gifted while 30% are incompetent. Those modern units which are arranged in the MIDC mechanical homes just as those outsides can enlist themselves on this Maha Jobs entryway for enrollment. This will erase the difference between job seekers and job givers.
The following sectors are present in the Maha Jobs portal:-
- Aerospace & aviation
- Capital goods
- Electronics & hardware
- Food processing
- Instrumentation, automation, surveillance and communication
- Iron & steel
- Life science
- Paint & coatings
- Strategic manufacturing
- Textiles & handlooms
Registration Procedure at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in 2021
To register yourself you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The Jobseeker Online Registration Form will appear
- Enter your-
- Click on submit
- Login using your credentials
- You have to create your profile
- Upload your documents
- Enter the following-
Procedure To Search Jobs at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
If you want to search for jobs and you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Login using your credentials
- Click on the option called “Search Job”
- The jobs will be displayed on your screen
- You can apply the filters to get the optimum results
- You can select from the following filters- skill category, select skill sector, select skill sub sector, select skill work experience (in years), select education, place of activity located, industry, district, taluka.
- Now You can also go to the company name by clicking on the View More tab.
- Click on apply
- You can track your applications in the “Applied Jobs section” by using the Job Tracking ID and industry.
Employers Registration Procedure
Employers who wish to hire employees can register themselves on Mahajob portal by following few easy steps as detailed below:
- A new page will appear where you need to provide the following details likewise
- Hit “get OTP” option and enter the OTP you receive via email and contact number in the given space
- Enter captcha code shown on the screen
- Hit “register/ submit” option to complete the registration
Procedure to login on the portal
Job finder login
- First of all go to the official website, of the Maha job portal
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the job finder login
- After that, you have to enter your email id or mobile number, password, and captcha code
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do a job finder login
- Go to the official website, of the Maha job portal
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the entrepreneur login
- Now you have to enter your email id or mobile number, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following the above procedure you can log in as an entrepreneur
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your user ID, password and captcha code
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can do department login
Procedure to download Maha jobs Android app
- Now you will be redirected to a new page of Google Play Store
- After that, you have to click on the install
- By following this procedure Maha job Android app will be downloaded in your device
Tack Your Job Application
- Visit the official website and click on the login option
- Enter your login ID & Password
- Hit login and go to the applied job section
- Enter the details as asked on the screen
- Your application-related Information will appear
- For any query related to the portal applicants may contact the customer care 022-61316405 or email [email protected]