balaram yojana|balia yojana odisha|balia yojana|odisha balaram yojana|balaram yojana odisha online apply
After KALIA Yojana, the Odisha government has launched Balaram Yojana to provide agricultural credit of Rs 1,040 crore to landless farmers who are facing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak.Odisha government on Thursday launched, ‘Balaram Yojana’ to provide crop loans to landless farmers. Under the new scheme the landless cultivators will get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).The scheme was announced in a meeting headed by the State Chief Secretary, Asit Kumar Tripathy.
Under ‘Balaram’ scheme, the government has set a target to provide farm loans to 7 lakh landless farmers in next two years. It has set aside Rs 1,040 crore for the purpose.Around seven lakh landless cultivators will get benefit under the scheme in the next two years.While IMAGE will coordinate to implement the scheme at the state level, the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will coordinate at the district level. The Chief Secretary directed every bank branch in the state to provide at least 10 farm loans this year.
balia yojana odisha
To help all of the landless farmers of Odisha, the concerned authorities have launched the Odisha Balaram yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to help all of the landless farmers of the Odisha state.Under the balaram yojana scheme the landless farmers will get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).this yojana was announced in a by the State Chief Secretary, Asit Kumar Tripathy.Under ‘Balaram’ scheme, odisha government has set target to provide farming loans to 7 lakhs landless farmers in next 2 years. It has set Target near Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme.
New Update–The total revenue collection till June in the current financial year has dropped to Rs 8,204 crore compared to Rs 10,645 crore during the corresponding period in the last fiscal.At this juncture, launching of Balaram scheme, which aims to provide crop loans to seven lakh landless farmers during the next two years, has come under severe questioning.
Details Of Balaram Yojana Odisha
|Name||odisha balaram yojana|
|Launched by||odisha Government|
odisha balaram yojana benefits
- Around 70,000 groups will get farm loans under the scheme this year.
- Each group will comprise of five landless farmers.
- Official sources said each group will comprise of five landless farmers will get maximum Rs 1.60 lakh loan.
- The state government has targeted to provide farm loans to seven lakh landless farmers in the next two years.
- Chief General Manager NABARD A. Chandra Sekhar said, “This scheme is first of its kind in the country. Through this scheme, the real field-level agricultural activities will have credit inflow of around Rs.1040 cr”.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of the state of Odisha.
- Only a farmer by profession can apply to avail the scheme.
- The landless farmers are being benefited by the Odisha government under this scheme.
Balaram Yojana Documents
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
Balaram Yojana List
Govt going to open balaram yojana official website and here provide the Balaram Yojana beneficiary list. You can download this list.
How To Apply For Balaram Yojana
To apply for balaram yojana go to your gram Panchayat and contact your sarapanch for more details about yojana. Online Apply For Balaram yojana Now not available soon it’s update.
Balaram yojana Online registration process start soon on official website. how to registration yourself on this scheme and get benefits follow below video process and complete your registration.
balaram yojana online registration
- First of all, you have to visit the scheme official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the button “Apply Online”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the application form.
- You have to enter all the personal information in this application form and upload the possible documents.
- After checking the information, you entered, you click on the Submit button.