subhiksha kerala registration online|subhiksha kerala registration form|subhiksha kerala application form|subhiksha kerala registration portal|subhiksha kerala scheme
During the COVID-19 crisis, the agriculture department is planning to implement various action plans with public participation in order to achieve self-sufficiency in food production in the state. Online registration to be part of the ‘Subhiksha Keralam’ scheme has started as part of the move.Subhiksha Keralam’ scheme aims at large scale production of paddy, fruits, vegetables, tubers, grains and legumes as part of achieving self-sufficiency. Initially, 25,000 hectares of barren land will be turned into farming field.
As part of the Kerala government’s flagship program -‘Subhiksha Keralam’ – to combat food scarcity in the state, the state agriculture department has started converting fallow lands into farms.We are targeting around 25,000 hectares of fallow land to convert to farms. It is a convergence scheme – all departments converging together.A new farmers registration portal has been developed as a part of the govt’s Subhiksha Kerala project. This portal will serve the purpose of collecting, codifying and coordinating related activities.
Subhiksha Kerala Registration Online
It is necessary to collect data on those who want to get the masses into the agriculture sector and deliver the financial and technical assistance they need in a timely manner. This farmer registration portal has been developed as part of the Government of Kerala’s Prosperity Kerala Project with the objective of collecting, compiling and coordinating the information required for this purpose.
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||Subhiksha Keralam Scheme|
|Launched by||Department of Agricultural Development and Farmer’s Welfare, Kerala|
|Objective||Self- dependency of Farmers|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme Objective
We all have seen the covid19 situation and how it has lead to a shortage of food and other basic necessities in different areas of the country. The scheme has arrived with the objective to cultivate more and more lands to be self-sufficient. This scheme will make the farmers of the state self-reliant and more empowered. Under this scheme, 25,000 crore rupees have been earmarked by the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) to increase the plantation of Tapioca in the state. The scheme aims to combat the food scarcity in the state. Initially, 25,000 hectares of barren land will be turned into the farming field under this scheme.
Benefits of Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
- There are many benefits of Subhiksha Kerala padhati. Readers are advised to read fully to know the benefits of this scheme.
- Assistance will be given to cultivating lands that will help in increasing the production of goods.
- Subsidies will be provided in different fields to cultivate more crops.
- Vegetable cultivation will be spread over around 22 hectares.
- 20 agricultural cooperative societies of the cities will expand their products that will help in more and more production.
- Dairy Farms, Pig Farming will get assistance from several thousand rupees.
- There is also help in raising eggs of poultry.
- 5.6 % of the land which is inside the borders of the city is ready to get cultivated in the present scenario.
Subhiksha Kerala Registration Online Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website at http://aims.kerala.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Subhiksha Keralam” tab or directly click at https://www.aims.kerala.gov.in/subhikshakeralam
- Enter New Registration. Then it will ask whether you are an Individual, Group or Institutions. (Click on the New Registration section and click on the Person button)Select Individual and enter the Mobile Number. (Then type the applicant’s mobile number on the page that appears.4. You will get an OTP to the Mobile Number. (Enter the OTP received on the mobile in the “OTP” column and press the OK button.)5. Enter the Mobile Number and you will reach the Registration Page. (Enter mobile number. Next page opens)
6. First you have to enter the Basic Details Like Category, Name of Institution, Mobile Number, Address, District and Post Office.
7. Next Enter you Bank Details like IFSC and Bank Account Number. (Next enter the bank details, IFSC and account number)
8. Then Enter your desired Password Twice. (Now type your desired password twice)
9. Then Click Create User. (Now click on “Create User”)
10. Now the Registration is Done. (Your registration is complete)
Subhiksha Keralam Login Procedure
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Subhiksha Keralam Portal.
- The home page of the website will show on the screen.
- From the homepage, go to the Farmer login option given on the top of the website.
- If you are already a registered user, then only you can log in on the portal otherwise you have to first register yourself at the portal.
- Fill in the details asked in the form.
- Enter the captcha code shown on the screen.
- Click on the login option and a personalized dashboard will be open in front of your screen.