NPTEL SWAYAM Portal | Swayam Registration | Online Free Learning Courses | List Of Coordinates | swayam.gov.in Login
To provide an online platform to all of the students of India the concerned authorities have launched the SWAYAM Portal. In this article, we will share with you the important aspects of the portal that has been designed and developed by the authorities of India. In this article today, we will share the specifications of the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds website. We have discussed the step-by-step guide through which you can register yourself under the portal. We have also shared the important dates in which the examination in the portal will be undertaking.
NPTEL Swayam Portal
SWAYAM is a program that is initiated by the Government of India. It is designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy that are access, equity, and quality. The main motive to launch this website is to take the best teaching-learning criteria to all over the country. Through this website, teaching-learning experience can come out of the classroom and can be undertaken by audio-video visuals. Courses in classrooms from Class 9 till post-graduation to be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time. All the courses are interactive and prepared by the best teachers in the country. Also, all of the courses are free of cost.
The learner is not required to pay any kind of fees for the registration. The courses provided under Swayam portal are free of cost. But all those learners who want to get a certificate after completing their courses have to pay a certain amount of fees. The candidates who want to get a certificate have to be registered on Swayam portal and the certificate will only be awarded to those students who are registered on the portal and have paid the fees.
Details Of NPTEL Swayam
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Digital classes to all of the residents|
List Of Coordinates
a smooth flow of education in India, a list of coordinates are selected to
impart knowledge on the website. The list of coordinates is given below:-
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for self-paced and international courses
- NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) for Engineering
- UGC (University Grants Commission) for non-technical post-graduation education
- CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication) for under-graduate education
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) for school education
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) for school education
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for out-of-school students
- IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) for management studies
- NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research) for Teacher Training program
following dates have to be kept in mind if you are registering yourself under
16th to 22nd
below is the table in which examination dates have depicted of the different
type of courses available in the Swayam portal:-
Ancient Greek and
|09 May 2020|
|Basics of Arabic||09 May 2020|
|09 May 2020|
|10 May 2020|
|10 May 2020|
|10 May 2020|
Any individual of any age,
qualification, caste, location can register themselves on swayam for any
course. To get the certificate you need to check the eligibility requirement of
the respective course.
Objective of Swayam
- The main objective behind launching the Swayam scheme is to create appropriate content of course up to post-graduation level.
- To make a single online platform for running and hosting thousand of courses.
- Online examination will conduct and certificates will be awarded to the learners.
- Recommend institutions on swayam courses for Choice Based Credit System.
- To address the requirements of students who are studying in universities and colleges.
Requirements For Swayam
there are not any eligibility criteria to apply yourself under the website.
There are some technical requirements which are necessary to install before
applying yourself in the courses available on the website:-
- Active internet connection
- The systems must have-
- Flash player installed in it.
- Port 1935 RTMP or Port 80 should be open
Registration Process at NPTEL Swayam Portal
register yourself on the website you can follow the simple procedure given
- A new web page will be displayed on the screen
- Enter your personal details
- Enter a username and password
- Verify your ID through an email
- Finally, click on create.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, go to the official website of Swayam portal
- The homepage will open the before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on sign-in/register
- Now you have to enter username and password
- After that, you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Benefits of Swayam
- The best education and resources are provided under swayam to the underprivileged students
- By increasing the knowledge of people it will help in the development of society
- Anyone, anytime, anywhere can grab the knowledge through it programme
- You need not to pay any fee for study through it
Download Swayam App
To download the swayam app you need working internet connection and a mobile phone. You can visit the swayam website to download the application. Go to the get on Google play option and link will appear or click the below-given link and install the application.
Swayam Test Certificate
Through Swayam Portal the candidate can pursue any course of their choice available on swayam portal. After completing the course duration the candidate has to appear in the examination. Evaluation of examination will be done by the host Institute and principal invigilator. This evaluation will be done by accessing the performance of the candidate in the examination, assignment etc. After that marks will be awarded to the candidates. The result will be declared after four weeks of the exam. After the declaration of result, the certificate will be issued to the candidate.
Procedure to Check Swayam Test Result
- The candidates who want to check Swayam CBT Based Exam Marks Firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- Now at the Official Web Portal, you will get Download Marks of SWAYAM 29/30 September 2020 CBT Based Exam Option.
- Click on this option and enter your registered Email Id.
- Now after that you will get the details of your exam easily.
- Contact Number: 18001219025
- Email Support- [email protected]