Kerala E-Grantz 3.0 | E-Grantz 3.0 Student Registration | egrantz.kerala.gov.in Portal | Kerala E-Grantz 3.0 Application Status
The E-Grantz 3.0 portal was launched by the backward community development department of Government of Kerala so that they can give scholarships to the students who are really getting it difficult to have quality education. Through this portal, the backward categories can apply for the scholarship. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details which you can follow to get a scholarship for the backward category students. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria, educational criteria and all of the other things which are needed to apply for the E-Grantz scholarship.
About E-Grantz 3.0
If you belong to the backward category including the scheduled caste or Scheduled tribe or other backward castes then you can apply for the different types of scholarship which are present at the E-Grantz Website launched by the concerned authorities of the Government of Kerala. It is said that till now or around 3 lakh students have used the website to get scholarships so that they can get quality education in the institutions of Kerala. However, a new and updated version of the E-Grantz portal has been launched which is known as the E-Grantz 3.0 portal to help all of the new students get quality education through scholarships.
Benefit Of E-Grantz 3.0
The main benefit of this scholarship scheme will be provided to the students who belong to the scheduled caste or Scheduled tribe or other backward caste categories in this economic system. The students who are not able to get a really good life because of the lack of education can really look forward to this scholarship launched by the government of Kerala for the backward category students. A lot of benefits which will be provided in this scheme will be helpful in the long run to all of the students.
Details Of Kerala E-Grantz 3.0
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Backward caste and category students|
The applicant has to follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship of opportunities:-
- The student must be studying at the poles matriculation level of studies from a recognized university or board
- The student must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- For students belonging to SC and OECs, there is no income limitation.
- The student must be pursuing a Degree, Diploma, Doctoral, Higher Secondary, Polytechnic, Post Graduate, Professional, and VHSE courses.
- The student must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBCs), Other Eligible Communities (OECs), and other socially/economically backward communities.
- For students belonging to the OBC category – The income limit is INR 1 Lakh per annum for +2 course, Degree, PG, and Professional courses.
- For students belonging to other categories – The income limit is INR 1 Lakh for +2 course, Degree, PG, and Professional courses.
- the student must have taken admission under merit and reservation quota
Rewards For The Scholarship
The following rewards and benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries who will get the scholarship according to the different categories:-
- For SC/ OEC Candidates
- Stipend amount of INR 630 to students studying in colleges which are less than 8 km from their residence.
- Stipend amount of INR 750 to students whose colleges are above 8kms from their residence.
- INR 1500 to students pursuing professional courses and reside on their own due to lack of hostel facilities
- For OBC Candidates
- The scholarship amount of INR 160 given to students pursuing 10+2 courses.
- For students pursuing PG and Professional Courses:
- Day scholars get INR 200 and hostellers get INR 250.
- For students pursuing Polytechnic courses
- Day scholars get INR 100 and hostellers get INR 150.
Application Procedure Of E-Grantz 3.0
To apply for the scholarship opportunities will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The instructions will be displayed on your screen
- You need to enter your Aadhaar card number and your name as per the Aadhar card
- Now click on the option called Validate Aadhaar to continue for the registration
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and other personal details
- Finally, click on the button called Register
- The credentials will be displayed on your screen
- Login yourself on the portal by using your credentials
- Now you will have to enter 5 types of details for yourself to apply for the scholarship
- After entering all of the details, you have to click on the option called Apply For Scholarships Post Matric
- Now the list of the scholarship will be displayed on your screen
- Finally, you have to select this scholarship
- And application form will be displayed on your screen
- You have to upload all of the documents
- Kindly click on the option called Submit
Application Status Of E-Grantz 3.0
To check the application status you have to follow the simple details given below:-
- Enter your Aadhaar Card and date of birth
- Finally, you have to click on the option called Track Application
The applicant can contact on the following helpline details if they have any problem regarding the scholarship:-
- DIRECTORATE OF SCHEDULED CASTES DEVELOPMENT
- Museum-Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam, Vikasbhavan P O, Thiruvananthapuram-695033
- TOLL-FREE (ST Department)