PMMVY | PMMVY Application Form | PMMVY cas | PMMVY login| PMMVY scheme
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) Scheme is a maternity benefit programme administered by the Health and Social Welfare Dept. of Indian Government under which a cash amount of Rs. 5,000 is granted to pregnant women and lactating women. The beneficiaries would receive the incentive given under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY). All eligible Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers who have their pregnancy on or after 01/01/2017 can get this benefit for first child in family.
PMMVY is implemented under the supervision of Anganwadi Center Services Scheme of Umbrella ICDS under Women and Child Development Ministry. Pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana Shall be implemented through a web based MIS software application. Most of the web based government schemes are implemented through MIS Software.
Madhya Pradesh state has been ranked 1st in the country in the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana pmmvy 2020 and For this, the award goes to Minister of Women and Child Development Minister, Smriti Irani.
Highlights of pmmvy cas Yojana 2021
|Ministry||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Date of Commencement||1st January, 2017|
|Objective||Financial support provided to the Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers to meet nutritional needs and compensate for wage loss|
|Amount Paid||Bank Account or Post Officer Account|
|Funding||Central Sponsored Scheme under which the cost sharing ratio is between the central, the states and the Union Territories with Legislature ratio is 60:40. For North-Eastern states & 3 Himalayan states it is 90:10. 100% central assistance for union territories.|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and lactating mothers of 19 years of age and above can get benefit for first baby birth.|
|Excluding Beneficiaries||Those in regular employment with the central government or state government or public sector undertaking or those who are in receipt of similar benefits under any law for the time being in force.|
|Benefits||Cash incentives of Rs. 5000/- in 3 installments on fulfilling following conditions: Registration of pregnancy, Ante-natal check-up, registration of the birth of the child and completion of 1st cycle of vaccination for the 1st child.|
|Ranked 1st to Implement pmmvy Yojana||Madhya Pradesh|
|Ranked 2nd to Implement pmmvy Yojana||Andhra Pradesh|
|Ranked 3rd to Implement pmmvy Yojana||Rajasthan|
Benefits of Pregnancy Aid Scheme Pradhanmantri Mattruvandana 2021
The major benefits of pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana pmmvy cas are as follows:
- During the birth of 1st child, provide incentives to the PM Scheme for malnourished Mothers, Pregnant Women Lactating Mothers (PW&LM).
- The amount will be send to the bank account or the post office account through Direct Benefit Transfer DBT in this Pregnant Women Scheme.
- Fair Maternity Benefits in 3 installment, at the time of pregnancy, after 6 month check up, after child’s birth
- The incentives given under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) and the incentives would be accounted towards Maternity Benefits so that on an average a beneficiary gets Rs. 6000/-
When to get First Installment of PMMVY 2021?
Cash Incentive of Rs. 1000/- on registration at the Anganwadi center (AWC) or government approved health center.
When to get Second installment of PMMVY 2021?
Second installment of Rs. 2000/– after 6 months of pregnancy at least one Ante-natal check up (ANC) or pre birth of child check up.
When to get Third Installment PMMVY 2021?
After child’s birth registration and including 1st vaccination BCG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis-B the incentive will be Rs. 2000/-
Main Conditions for Maternity Benefit Programme 2021
- The central government, state government and any public sector undertaking employees are not eligible to avail this facility.
- Those who are in receipt of similar benefits under any law for the time being in force.
What Is Pradhanmantri Matru Vandana Yojana or pmmvy?
Under nutrition is a very big problem in women in India, every third woman in India is undernourished and every other woman is suffering from anemia. anemia is a condition in which the HB level of blood below 12 grams per DL in women. This is due to lack of iron deficiencies.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana is implemented all over India in accordance with the provision of the National Food Security Act, 2013.
If after 6 months someone got a miscarriage or an accident happens with pregant women, then these benefits will be given to the woman on second child. But unfortunately if infant mortality happens then in this case the woman does not get benefit in second child.
The Beneficiaries can check the pmmvy-cas status using the official portal of PM Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) Scheme.
Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana IGMSY
Earlier we had Indira Gandhi Maternity Support Scheme, Which came in 2010, but only in 53 districts. In this Indira Gandhi Maternal Cooperation Scheme IGMSY, women used to get Rs 6000 as maternity benefit, so that they do not lack money. This scheme merged into National Food Security Act 2013. It comes under the Mother Care Sector and this Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana IGMSY was launched by former Prime Minister Shri. Manmohan Singh.
Difference between Indira Gandhi Maternity Support Scheme and pmmvy cas
The main Difference between Indira Gandhi Maternity Support Scheme and Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana pmmvy cas are
|Indira Gandhi Maternity Support Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana|
|Introduced in 2010||Introduced in 2017|
|Launched By Former PM Shri Manmohan Singh||Launched By Shri Narendra Modi|
|Implemented in 53 districts||In all over country|
|Incentive: Rs. 6000/-||Incentive: Rs. 5000/-|
|Scheme for 2 living birth||Only for first child|
Anganwadi Services Scheme
Anganwadi Services Scheme which is a universal scheme, is available for all Pregnant Women and Lactating Mother including the second child.
Services provided in PMMVY-CAS 2020
The Major Services provided in pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana PMMVY cas 2020 are
- A number of Interventions are provided to the pregnant women.
- Universal screening of pregnant women for anaemia and Iron and Folic Acid (IFA)
- Calcium supplementation
- Deworming in pregnancy
- Weight gain monitoring
- Nutrition counseling
- Family planning
- Prevention of diseases to all the pregnant women.
Application Procedure for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana registration is done within 730 days from the last date of her Menstual Cycle.
How to Apply Offline for PMMVY-CAS Scheme?
To apply offline for PMMVY-CAS Scheme follow these steps:
- Firstly visit the nearby Anganwadi center (AWC) or any government approved health center and register to avail the benefits of PMMVY-CAS Software.
- Within 150 days, the registration must be done in pmmvy-cas.nic.in.
- Required Documents are Application form 1A which is obtained from AWC or Health center free of cost, Mother and Child Protection (MCP) card copy, Identity Proof like Aadhar card, Bank Account passbook or Post office Passbook.
- The Second Installment can be claimed 180 days of Pregnancy.
- Second installment can claim by filling the Form 1B along with MCP card copy, and Antenatal check up (ANC) slip, and acknowledgement slip of Form 1A.
- For 3rd installment the beneficiary filled up Form 1C and the copy of required documents are child birth registration, ID proof and MCP card.
- Acknowledgement slip of Form 1A and Form 1B
- Show the proof of vaccination BCG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis-B
Download Form 1A, Form 1B, Form 1C for Pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana
How to apply Online for pradhan mantri vaya vandana yojana in pmmvy-cas?
Pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana pmmvy apply online procedure
- Visit the official website of PMMVY Scheme pmmvy-cas.nic.in
- Log in using scheme facilitator’s (AWC/ health center) login details.
- You can take help for filling the form, from PMMVY CAS User Manual link.
- Click on New Beneficiary and fill the form 1A
- Now you can avail the benefit of this central govt. scheme, and get the first installment.
- For second installment again log in the official website of pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana pib.
- Click on second installment and fill the Form 1B.
- After the child birth and after the vaccination, again login in pmmvy cas software application for third installment and fill the Form 1C.
Pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana pmmvy toll free number
Pmmvy cas helpline Number: 011- 23382393
Pmmvy cas FAQs
In case of Miscarriage or still birth, Can a woman apply?
Yes a beneficiary would be eligible to apply for PMMVY.
In case of Infant Mortality what happens?
In case of Infant Mortality a beneficiary would not be eligible for claiming PMMVY benefits.
How many Antenatal checkup needs to availing second installment?
After 6 month. At least one ANC required for claiming second installment.
A beneficiary undergoing ANC and delivery in private hospital avail the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
If the report is certified by government hospital can avail the benefit of PMMVY. MCP Card details are mandatory for claiming benefits of the scheme.
What is the eligibility conditions to apply for PMMVY Scheme?
The beneficiary can apply within 730 days from LMP date or 460 days from the date of child birth.
How many levels can a dashboard can be viewed?
PMMVY scheme dashboard is available at three sections : National, State and District level.
Which reports are available under the scheme dashboard?
List of reports under the PMMVY Scheme:
Correction Queue Report •
Approval Queue Report
Withdrawal Queue Report
Second Installment Due Report
Third Installment Due Report
To know more about (PMMVY) pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana, pmmvy-cas, pmmvy scheme, pmmvy status, pmmvy forms, pmmvy online, pmmvy login stay connected with us. and subscribe to our website sarkariiyojna.in for latest updates.