Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Download | Get Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List Online| Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Rural/Urban Area New List PDF
Today under this article, we will provide our readers with all the information about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the year 2020. In this article, we will share with the readers the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, application process, benefits, features and all of the other details of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana which will be beneficial for all of our readers if they want to apply themself under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the year 2020. In this article, you will find each and every related information about the scheme.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha state so that they can provide houses to all of the beneficiaries who are living in kutcha House through the state. Through the implementation of this scheme, pucca houses will be provided to all of the people who are still living in kutcha houses. Many benefits will be provided to all of the beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana including one of the main benefits that are of housing facility which will be provided almost free.
Specification Of The Houses
As per the specifications of the houses under the official notification of the Biju Pakka Ghar, the following is specification has to be undertaken if checking the kutcha house and pucca house:-
- Pucca house is defined with-
- foundation, roof, and walls of permanent materials.
- Wall material made of fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement, concrete, timber, etc.
- Roof made of tiles, GCI sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC, RCC, timber, etc.
- The lifetime of a pucca house should be of a minimum of 30 years.
- Kutcha house is defined with-
- made of not durable material such as unburnt bricks, stones, grass, reeds, mud, etc.
Details Of The Scheme
| Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Concerned government of Odisha state|
| Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
| Objective||Providing pucca houses|
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The major objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to build pucca house in place of kachha houses in the rural area of the state.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal): under this government will allocate fund to the beneficiary. Rs.20000/- will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st instalment and Rs. 10000/-will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of 1st instalment. The amount will be transferred via RTGS/ NEFT/another electronic mode of payment.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (special) under this component government will allocate housing units to the beneficiaries. The household will be given to the following categories of a beneficiary under this component:
- To those whose household is completely/ severely damaged due to natural/ manmade calamities such as fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, elephant menace, communal violence, LWE violence etc.
- Victims of river/ sea inundation who need re-allocation
- Schedule tribe and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
- Occupational diseases affected people
- An extremely poor, vulnerable and deserving household who need a pucca house
Installments In The Scheme
The installment will be provided to all of the beneficiaries to build pucca houses in the Odisha District. The instalments available under the schemes are mentioned below:-
- The first instalment of 20,000 rupees will be made when the order will be issued for the work.
- The second instalment will be made when the construction will reach the lintel level-
- 30000 for non-IAP districts.
- The third instalment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof-
- last instalment of 30000 rupees will be made when the house will be fully completed with sanitary latrines and finally, the beneficiaries starts to live in the house.
To apply for the Biju Pakka Ghar the following eligibility criteria has to be kept in mind of all of the applicants:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The application must belong to an economically weaker section.
- The applicant must be living in a kutcha house.
- The application should not own any pucca house in the state.
following documents are required if you are applying for the Biju pucca Ghar
Yojana in the year 2020:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2020
apply for the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2019 you just have to follow these simple
- Fill the relevant information asked in the application form
- Attach the asked documents.
- Click on the submit button.
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
check the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2019, you just
have to follow the simple steps given below –
- First, visit the official website
- Click on the option of the beneficiary list.
- You will be provided with 4 options to search for your beneficiary.
- Click on your desired option.
- Under your desired option, fill up the given below details.
- After filling up the details the complete list of the beneficiary will be displayed on the screen.
- Screenshot the list or take a printout for future use.
- Applicants who have any query may contact toll free number 155-237