1500 Rupees Payment Status Online, Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme Status Online, Apply for White Ration Card with DBT response Check at epos.telangana.gov.in & epos DBT details will be given to you in this article. Friends, in this article you will be sharing Ts 1500 Rupees Status, Application Process, and all other important aspects. The announcement by Telangana CM to provide 12 kilograms of rice per unit free of cost to all citizens under the 1500 Rupees scheme in the state.
The lock-down situation remains in view of the corona virus infection in India. Keeping this in mind, the Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme has been launched by the Telangana government to provide free rice to all families in the state. Under this scheme, the Telangana government will provide 12 kg of rice per unit free of cost to all families in the state.
Ts 1500 Rupees Financial Assistant Scheme
You all know that this time the entire world including India has been locked-down in view of the infection of coronavirus. In India too, instructions have been given to maintaining the position of lock-down till 3 May. In such a situation, the Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme has been started by the Telangana government to help APL / BPL families in the state.
Under this scheme, the Telangana government has asked to provide 12 kg of chawk per unit free of cost to all families in the state. This scheme, initiated by the state government, will help the families affected by the lock-down. This scheme will provide a lot of benefit to the families who were earning on a daily basis.
Ts 1500 Payment Status Details
According to the information received recently, the state government has transferred benefits of Rs 500 to the bank accounts of about 74 lakh beneficiaries under the direct benefit transfer method. All those white cardholders who have not received the amount yet will soon receive the amount in the bank account.
As the Chairman of the State Civil Supplies Corporation of Telangana, Mardi Srinivas Reddy informed that those applicants who are taking free 12 kg rice from PDS shops will be given a benefit of Rs 1500. All white ration cardholders will be given an amount of Rs 1500, whether they are taking advantage of free 12 KG rice or not.
Overview of Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme
|Name||Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme|
|State||Government of Telangana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Beneficiary||Families of State|
|Objective||Giving workers Rs 1500 and 12 kg rice plus 2 kg sugar|
|Closing Date||3rd May 2020|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of The Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme
This scheme started by the Telangana government is very important in view of the infection of coronavirus. Through this scheme, daily wages will be provided to financial workers who are unable to earn in the event of lock-down.
In this scheme, an amount of Rs 1500 will be transferred to the daily salaried workers through DBT in the bank account. All these people will also be provided with Rs 1500, 12 kg rice and 2 kg sugar so that they can maintain the family in the event of lock-down without any financial or food-related concerns.
Incentive under the Ts 1500 Rupees scheme
- Account holders with zero balance Rs 1500
- 1500 will be given to the beneficiaries along with 12 kg of rice and 2 kg of sugar.
- 12 kg rice with migrated workers Rs 500
- 12 kg rice with Rs 1500 to displaced workers of Telangana state
Features of Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme
- 1500 rupees per kg with 12 kg rice and 2 kg sugar to all the beneficiaries
- Let us say that there is no process of application for this scheme.
- Only white ration card holders and displaced workers can avail this scheme.
- The assistance amount will be distributed to the beneficiaries through DBT in the bank account.
- This scheme will work to improve the present condition of daily workers and displaced workers.
If you want to get the amount of Rs 1500 and 12 kg rice under Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme then you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- This scheme can be availed only by the permanent resident families of Telangana.
- This scheme has been started mainly for daily wage earners.
- This scheme can be availed by families living below poverty line category.
- Aadhar Card
- White ration card
- Passport size photo
- Residential proof
- Bank account statement
Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme Application Procedure
Telangana government has not shared any information for the application of this scheme. No exact information is available for the application of this scheme. According to the information released by the department, it has been said to provide 12 kg of rice per unit to all the families.
All the families who have a ration card can go to the nearest PDS shop and get information regarding this scheme. If you go to your nearest PDS shop, it will give you free ration as per the government issued guidelines and 1500 rupees will also be transferred to your account very soon through DBT.
Procedure to Check Ts 1500 Rupees Status
If you want to check the status of the beneficiary amount under this scheme then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of DBT Response Status by click on the link given below.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter your ration card number (RC No.).
- After this, you click on the Get Details button. The status will be displayed on your screen
Status Check Details
Ts 1500 RS DBT will show you the following details on the screen while checking the transfer.
- Name of card holder
- Ration Card No
- Mobile no
- Transaction Date
- banks’ name
- Account number
- Zodiac position
Grievance Redressal Procedure
If you have not yet received payment in the event of being eligible, then you can lodge a complaint through the steps given.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the option of “Grievance Redressal“. From the open page, select the option “Lodge your Complaint“.
- After this, if you have a ration card, then you have to enter the given details.
- Taluka / Tehsil / Sub Division
- If you do not have a ration card, then you have to enter the given details.
- Taluka / Tehsil / Sub Division
- Now upload all the documents and fill the captcha code and click on submit button to submit the complaint.
Check Status of Complaint
- First of all, go to the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Grievance Redressal” option and select the “View the status of your complaint” option.
- Now enter your complaint number and mobile number in the given space and click on the submit button on the screen.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.