CLSS PM Awas CLAP Portal |pmayuclap.gov.in Portal | pmayuclap.gov.in Portal Search Status
Credit Link Subsidy is an option that is provided by the government of India in the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Today under this article, we will provide everyone with the specifications of the clap portal and also the CLSS Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana initiative. We will share a step-by-step guide through which you can check the application status at pmayuclap.gov.in. We will also share a step-by-step guide through which you can check your eligibility and calculate your subsidy.
CLAP Portal- pmayuclap.gov.in
The clap portal has been developed by the concerned authorities of the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana to carry on different activities such as calculating subsidy, tracking application status and all of the other procedures. The procedures will be undertaken by the beneficiaries who have applied for the credit-linked subsidy for Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana on their home loans. The clap portal is a specialized portal that has been developed by the authorities for the convenience of the common public.
Central Nodal Agenises
To monitor, proper implementation of the scheme and canalize the loan amount subsidy to the primary lending institute, Housing and Urban Development Department, National Housing Bank and State Bank of India are working as central nodal agenesis. Ministry of housing and urban affairs may notify more institutions as CAN in future for smooth running of the schemes.
CLSS PM Awas Extention for MIG
In CLSS MIG was included with effect from 1st January 2017 for the first time. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the authorities have extended the date for MIG till March 31, 2021, for the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme. This extension is beneficial for 2.5 lakh Middle income families. Now for the FY 2020-2021 the investment of Rs.70,000 crores is done which is beneficial for many allied industries like cement, steel, glass, metal etc. Apart from this, it will boost heavy material transport and job opportunity for the skilled and unskilled workforce.
ARHCS for Migrants Workers/ Urban
During the current situation and threat of COVID-19, The Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, Government of India want to help the Migrants Workers/ Urban Poor. For this purpose, the authorities have decided to provide Affordable Rental Housing Complexes. For this new scheme of ARHCS the primary target group is Migrants, Urban poor in Industrial sector, Service Industry, Manufacturing sectors, Institutions, Associations etc. to provide the Housing Complexes the authorities are going to use Existing Housing Stock(JNNURM/RAY) and Private/ Public Agencies will construct new houses.
Details Of pmayuclap.gov.in Portal
||All of the beneficiaries of PMAY|
Features Of pmayuclap.gov.in Portal
portal has the following features available for the common public to avail the
benefits of CLSS Subsidy:-
- The clap portal will have a transparent mechanism for all of the common public.
- The clap portal will help all of the residents to track their subsidy while sitting at their home.
- Beneficiaries will not have to visit the concerned office to track their subsidy.
- You can also calculate your subsidy while using the portal.
- The beneficiaries will also be able to build their application ID using the website.
Benefits of CLAP Portal
- Save the time of the applicants
- This portal avoids scrubbing and delay in payments.
- It is real-time integration with UIDAI, PMAY (U) MIS, Central Nodal Agency and PLIs servers.
- Beneficiaries can calculator subsidy through this portal
Objective of CLAP Portal
Following are the objectives of designing,
developing and implementing of CLAP: –
- To do Aadhaar validation and de-duplication of the application forms before the subsidy claim upload.
- It generates a Unique Application ID to each record.
- Beneficiary tracking system to track the application status such as CLSS tracker
- Beneficiaries will get SMS alerts to the borrower and co-borrower on the status of their application.
- It is developed for individual processing of records to avoid clubbing and delay in payments.
backward category and low-income group people who are eligible avail the
benefits of the subsidy with the amount of subsidy is mentioned in the
|Category||Annual Household Income||Minimum Carpet Area (sq.mt)||Reduction in EMI per month||Overall Savings (INR)|
|EWS||Upto Rs. 3 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|LIG||Rs. 3 to 6 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|MIG-I||Rs. 6 to 12 lakh||160 sq.mt||Rs. 2250||More than 5.4 lakh|
|MIG-II||Rs. 12 lakh to Rs. 18 Lakh||200 sq.mt||Rs. 2200||More than 5.3 lakh|
CLSS PM Awas CLAP Statistics
|Houses sanctioned||Rs 107.5 lakh|
|Houses grounded||Rs 66.64 lakh|
|Houses completed||Rs 37.19 lakh|
|Central assistance committed||Rs 1.72 lakh Cr.|
|Central assistance released||Rs 76380 Cr.|
|Total investment||Rs 6.44 lakh Cr|
following documents are required to avail the services of the portal:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Domical certificate
- Below the poverty line certificate
Process To Track Application Status at pmayuclap.gov.in
track the application status, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given link here
- As soon as you will click on the link, you will land on the official homepage of the clap portal.
- On the homepage, you have to scroll down and land on to the option of clss tracker
- Enter your application number on the space provided below.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Click on Get Status
- The status will be displayed on your screen.
Calculating Subsidy at Clap Portal
calculate your subsidy, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, click on the link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link you will land on the webpage where you can calculate your subsidy.
- On the webpage select your desired figures from-
- As soon as you will select all of the details, the Subsidy amount will be displayed on the left side of the webpage.
Procedure to login in CLAP portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of CLSS Awas portal
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage to click on login option
- Now a new page will be displayed before you
- On this new page, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code
- After that you need to click on the login
Procedure to File a Grievance
To check the status of your application now you need not to go to the bank. There are following five stages incorporated in class tracker:
- Application ID generated
- Due diligence by PLI
- Claim uploaded on Central Nodal Agency Portal
- Subsidy claim approved
- Subsidy released to PLI
Procedure to View Status of a Grievance
- To seek grievance, you have to go to the official website
- Click on the “grievance” option
- Again, Go to the grievance option available in the menu bar
- Select “view status” option
- Enter registration number, email or mobile number and security code
- Click submit and status will show on the screen