Jan Aadhar Card App Download, Check Status of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Online, Download & Print Jan Aadhaar Card, जन आधार कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड कैसे करें & all other information will be given to you in this article. Rajasthan government will issue 10 digits Jan Aadhaar cards to all families. This flagship program has been launched in place of the Bhamashah Card scheme of the previous government.
We will tell you how you can check Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Status online. This card was announced on the first anniversary to commemorate the completion of one year of the government. The Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar card scheme will be implemented in the entire state from April 1, 2020. This scheme will replace the Bhamashah Card scheme of Rajasthan, which has been decided by the Gehlot government in the cabinet meeting held on 11 December 2019.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Online Check
In compliance with the budget announcement made by the Ashok Gehlot Government of Rajasthan in 2019-2020, the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme is being launched with the objective of bettering the benefits of public welfare schemes. Under this Jan Aadhar Card Status, the benefits of public welfare schemes and services will be extended to the common man.
In the state of Rajasthan, this card has been recognized as Jan Aadhaar card in place of Bhamashah card. The Central Aadhaar Authority has recognized this as an identity card and an perforation document for establishing family relations. This card has been implemented in the state by Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot to fulfill the objective of “One Number, One Card, One Identity”.
Overview of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card
|Name||Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card|
|Launched By||CM Ashok Gahloor|
|Beneficiaries||Families of State|
|Objective||To extend the benefits of services to the public|
|Benefits||Transparency in taking advantage of schemes and services|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt. Schemes|
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2021
The primary goal of Jan Aadhaar number, launched by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, is to ensure single identification of a family in the state. All types of cash as well as non-cash benefits and services can be availed in the state only through the card. The Jan Aadhaar card is issued to families in the state through an interconnected network of e-Mitra kiosks.
All those candidates who want to complete the process of applying for a Jan Aadhaar card in online mode will have to carefully read the relevant information by downloading the notification from the official website. In this article, we will provide you information about the process of Jan Aadhaar application, salient features of the scheme, eligibility criteria and necessary documents. Along with this, we will also give you the steps to check the status of Jan Aadhaar application through the mobile app.
Objective of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to bring transparency in the implementation of government schemes by providing “one number, one card, one identity” to all families.
- Through the Jan Aadhaar card, the database of families can be prepared and the benefit of the schemes and services can be determined for all.
- Through this scheme, insurance and e-commerce services can be expanded in rural areas. With this, all the people will be able to avail of the services close to their homes.
- This card will be issued considering the woman of the household as the head of every family, which will strengthen women’s empowerment.
- Using the database through this card, it will be easier to determine the eligibility of families for government schemes.
- Regulation and effective operation of the e-Mitra system will be easier, along with women empowerment and financial inclusion will be promoted.
Current Statistics of Joint Family under Jan Aadhar
|JAN AADHAAR ENROLLMENT|
|JAN AADHAAR TRANSACTIONS|
Schemes under Jan Aadhaar
|1||आयुष्मान भारत महात्मा गांधी राजस्थान स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना|
|2||सार्वजनिक वितरण प्रणाली (खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम)|
Key Facts of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme
- Jan Aadhaar card with a 10 digit family identification number will be issued to each family, in addition to this, a personal Aadhar card will also be issued in the future for medical and health needs.
- According to the provisions of the scheme, a woman determined to be 18 years of age or older will be made the head of the family. In the absence of a woman in the family, a man above 21 years of age will be considered as the head.
- All the families will be provided free Jan Aadhaar card as per “One State-One Card Scheme” in place of ration card, Ayushman card, etc. This card will work in place of all other cards.
- Every permanent resident/family can register directly through e-Mitra (CSC Center) or Jan Aadhaar portal. With this, he will be able to update his personal information from time to time.
- The details of the process of registration and card distribution in the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Scheme 2019-20 have been released by the Chief Government Secretary.
To apply for Jan Aadhaar Card you will need the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Proof of residence
- Identity card of the head of the family
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Online Application, Registration Process
To register yourself on the Jan Aadhaar Card portal, you have to follow the given easy steps: –
- First, you have to go to the Official Website of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the link “Jan Aadhar Enrollment“, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Now the application form will open in front of you on your computer, mobile screen, here you will have to provide some information, such as: –
- Age proof of each family member
- After that, after checking the information you have entered, click on submit
In this way, your online Jan Aadhaar registration will be completed. On completion of Jan Aadhar card registration, you can check the status of your application by acknowledgment number.
Track Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Status Online
You can check the application
status through the acknowledgment number received at the time of online
application of Jan Aadhaar card, for this you will have to follow some easy
- First you have to go to the Official Website of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to click on Card Status
- After this a new page will open in front of you, here you will be given “Receipt Number” and “Jan Aadhaar Number” options.
- Now you have to select one number and enter the number
- After this, you click on the “Search” option, after which the status of the Jan Aadhaar card will open in front of you on your screen.
Download Jan Aadhaar Card through Mobile App
To download Jan Aadhaar card on mobile app, read the following instruction carefully:
- First of all, you have to open the Jan Aadhaar App on your mobile device.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “SSO Login” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter your ID and Password and press the submit button.
- To know your Jan Aadhaar ID, click on “Get Jan Aadhaar ID”. Your ID will appear on the screen, note it down.
- Similarly, you can click on “Get Jan-Aadhaar Status” to see the status of your Jan Aadhaar card.
- If you see the status, the system tells that your ID has been printed, then you can download it
- Click on the last option “Get E-Card” to download.
- The card will be downloaded on the phone without any further information from you. You must give permission on the phone before this.
- Click “Allow” for permission, Now your Jan Aadhaar card has been downloaded on your phone as a PDF file. You take out the print and keep it carefully
Procedure to Find the Nearest Enrollment Center
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jan Aadhaar, Rajasthan. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will have to click on the option of Near Enrollment Center. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select your district, municipality, ward, postcode etc. And you have to click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search option, the related information will come in front of you.
Process of Citizen Enrollment
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme. After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to click on Citizen Enrollment. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page, you have to enter your registration number. And you have to click on the search button.
- After this, you can Enrollment Citizen.
- In this way the process of Enrolling Citizen will be completed.
How to Upload Documents
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Upload Document. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page, now you have to enter your receipt number.
- After this, a new form will open in front of you, in this page you will have to enter the information asked.
- After this, you can upload a document.
View Jan Aadhaar ID
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Know your Jan Aadhaar ID. Now a new page will open in front of you, you will have to enter your SSO ID, password and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the login button. Now the form will open in front of you, in which the information asked will have to be entered.
- After this you have to click on the search button.
- In this way you will be able to see the Jan Aadhaar ID.
Through this article, we have given you all the information related to Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card. If you are still facing any problem then you can solve your problem by contacting helpline number or email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 0141-2921336/2921397, 18001806127
- Email Id- [email protected]
Nodal Agency Address
- IT Building,
- Yojana Bhawan Premises,
- Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur
- Rajasthan India-302005
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card status beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is Jan Aadhar Card Scheme?
The Ashok Gehlot Government of Rajasthan has announced a new card in place of the flagship program Bhamashah Card Scheme of the previous government, the scheme has been named as “Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme”. Through this 10 digit card, you will be able to take advantage of schemes like Bhamashah Card.
Can Jan Aadhaar app be downloaded on any mobile?
No, as of now, Jan Aadhaar mobile app is made only for the Android system. Applications for iOS and others will be released soon.
Has the Bhamashah Card Scheme been discontinued?
The current Rajasthan government has decided to discontinue the Bhamashah card in a cabinet meeting held on 11 December 2019. Jan Aadhaar cards will be issued in its place. Bhamshah card can be used till 31 March 2020.
What information is required to download Jan Aadhar Card?
Only SSO ID and password are required. After logging in with SSO information, the system will automatically show your information in the app.
How will the registration of families under the new Jan Aadhar card scheme?
According to the latest information, you will be able to register for free online through e-Mitra centers.
How to know whether Jan Aadhaar card was created or not?
Once you are logged in, click in the “Status” section. Whether Jan Aadhaar card is created or not, this information will appear on your screen
How to print Jan Aadhaar card?
If Jan Aadhaar has been opened on the app, then it will be saved in your phone as a file. You can easily print it out.