Search Online Land Record Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Online Land Records Map Details |
land records are a new trend in India. Now, the Government of Odisha has
introduced an online land records system through which the citizens can check
their land in Odisha. Today we will share important information about Bhulekh
land records through which you can check the Odisha Bhulekh land records. Also
in this article, we will share the specification of the land record as
announced by Odisha Government concerned authorities. We will also share online
procedures to check your land and also we will share the online procedure to
view the map of Odisha state.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
Bhulek portal was recently developed by the government to help citizens of the
state to check the lands with are line across the Odisha state. Also, the
government started this service because every time to check their land in the
state of Odisha the citizens had to visit the concerned authorities and fill
the application to check their land. Through this method of checking online
land records, the citizens can check their ROR documents. All of the citizens
of the state can now check the map view of their lands.
Online ROR Documents
documents are documents that enclose the real owner’s name of the land. If you
want to sell your land then the presence of this document is a must. Also, the
ROR document is held by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of
Odisha. It contains all the crucial information regarding the land you own such
as the name of the landholders, history of the land, cost of the land, etc.
Along with the ownership of land, ROR also tells about the agricultural aspect
of the land and its surroundings.
Details Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Government of Odisha state|
||Residents of Odisha state|
||Providing online land records|
Benefits Of Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
main benefit of the portal is the availability of land records in an online
manner. As we all know, that all of us cannot go to the government office to
take out documents so the online portal will help us to take a printout of our
documents and then we can continue with our work without wasting any time in
the government offices. Also, the main benefit is the availability of maps for
the view of the citizens of Odisha state.
are applying for ROR document then you have to give the following fee to the
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
following documents required while applying for the ROR documents:-
- Voter ID as a proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Application Process Of ROR
apply for the ROR documents, you have to follow the simple steps which are
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for the application from the office.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgement receipt will be given to you.
- Keep it safe.
- Verification will take place.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
Checking ROR Documents
want to check your documents then follow the simple steps given below:-
- Click on “Select Location for ROR” section
- Three options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Khatiyan” Option
- Select Khaiyan from the dropdown list.
- Plot number-
- Choose the “Plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Tenant” option
- Click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- Finally, the ROR will appear.
- Take a printout for future use.
Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
check the Map, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- The Map page will be displayed.
- Select your district
- Click on the submit button.
- Select the Plot number
- The information about the plot will display.
Bhulekh Odisha State
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
Total No. of
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
Importance Land Records Keeping
- Land ownership verification is possible with the help of land records.
- Bank account for the purpose of loan can open with the help of land records
- You need Land records for sale or division of land
- You can maintain personal records of the property.
- Land records can be used as a proof or evidence in Civil litigation or another legal purpose
Important Aspects Of Keeping Land Record
- You can use the land record as evidence or proof for any legal purpose or civil litigation
- For the sale of land, land records are used
- For the division of land, land records are used
- A bank account can be opened with the help of land records
- The loan can be taken with the help of land records
- You can verify the title of your land with the help of land records
- You can verify your land ownership with the help of land records
- Land record helps to maintain personal record of your property
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- First of all you have to go to the official website of bhulekh Odisha
- Now you have to click on the Tahsil Info link
- You will be redirected to another website
- Here you have to select your district and tahsil
- Now you have to click on go
- The information related to your tahsil will be on your screen
Procedure to download Odisha bhulekh app
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now in the search box, you have to enter Odisha bhulekh
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- From this list, you have to click on the top result
- Now you have to click on install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone