auto rickshaw 1500 government scheme registration”transport maharashtra gov in auto rickshaw 1500″transport maharashtra gov in auto rickshaw|transport maharashtra gov
The Thackeray government of Mumbai State had announced a financial assistance of Rs 1500 for each auto driver holding the permit . Now going to implement it. This will put a burden of Rs 107 crore on the coffers of the government.The government will deposit Rs 1500 directly into the bank accounts of rickshaw drivers.The state transport department has told all the permit holders of autorickshaws to ensure that their Aadhaar is linked to their bank account numbers to get Rs 1,500 per month under a state relief scheme.
The government will disburse Rs 107 crore to nearly 7.15 lakh autorickshaw permit holders.Autorickshaw drivers have been waiting for the registration system to be launched online .“There will be a link to the website. All permit holders must ensure that their bank accounts are linked to their Aadhaar cards immediately,” Pune regional transport officer Ajit Shinde said.
Auto Rickshaw 1500 Government Scheme
Due to the Second Wave Coronavirus, the government of maharashtra has again imposed a lockdown for one month till the end of May 2021. And, the maharashtra CM said that the same of Auto/ Taxi Driver Rs.1500.In this article, we have shared the complete details about the Maharashtra Auto Driver Yojana Scheme online registration, Required Documents to apply online, Process to check the status of the Scheme and etc. Beneficiaries must follow the instructions and enroll their names through the Official website.
Its beneficiaries are auto-rickshaw, taxi, rural service, rural service, Fatfat service, maxi cab, eco-friendly services, e-rickshaws and school cabs etc. For this, eligible drivers will have to apply online by visiting the website of the Transport Department. The application process has been started now.
Transport Maharashtra gov in auto rickshaw 1500
|Scheme||maharashtra Driver Yojana|
|Launched by||maharashtra CM Thackeray|
|Driver Yojana announced on||1 May|
|Registration Process starts from||3 may|
|Online apply Direct link||http://184.108.40.206/cvfa/|
|Last date to apply Online||31 may|
|Post Category||Maharashtra Government Scheme|
|Name of the Department||State Transport Department|
transport maharashtra gov in auto rickshaw
We all know that, there are many candidates in national capital who are looking for how to avail benefits of Maharashtra drivers 1500 rupees scheme. Information regarding implementation of Maharashtra driver 1500 rupees auto rickshaw and taxi drivers given by chief Minister Thackeray. But there is no application procedure mentioned by Maharashtra government.
We are hoping that, government is going to make a list of Auto rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers. And this amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries under Maharashtra taxi drivers 1500.
- Recent Passport Size photo
- Photo Identification Proof
- GST Certification
- Commercial Registration Certificate
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card Or Voter Id
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
Auto Driver Scheme 1500 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the Maharashtra Driver’s Yojana is very simple:
- The Driver must have a valid Driving Licence number.
- He must have the PSV Batch, the date of issue should be before 23 March 2020.
- Driving licenses of the drivers that are expired before 1st Feb 2020 are also eligible to get Rs. 1500 payment.
Auto Rickshaw 1500 Government Scheme Registration
You can avail the Maharashtra Driver Corona Help Yojana in the online mode by following the steps provided in case all the documents mentioned above are available.
- All those drivers who want to take advantage of the Driver Corona Help Yojana of Maharashtra Government, first of all they have to visit the official website of Transport Department.
- On the homepage of the website you will see the option APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. You have to click on this option.
- After you click on the link, Maharashtra Driver Sahayta Online Form will open in front of you on the computer and mobile screen.
- Here in this form you will have to share all the asked information like: – Driving License Number, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card Number and some other personal information.
- After checking all the information you have entered, you can click on the Submit button given below.
FAQs at Maharashtra Taxi Drivers 5000 Rupees Scheme 2021
This scheme launched by Maharashtra government to help auto rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers .
Chief Minister Thackeray
Government is going to provide financial assistance for 1500 rupees.
There is no application procedure mentioned by Maharashtra government.