Step by Step Guide to Apply for Atal Yojana J&K, Complete Details, Notification, Features, Benefits
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has recently initiated Atal Yojana for its citizens. The main objective of the Atal Yojana is to encourage the youth to develop their entrepreneurial abilities. Under this project, as many as 35000 youngsters will get trained in various domains. It will also provide the youth with area-specific technical expertise, entrepreneurial development solutions to the youth in talent, tradition, tourism, and technology.
This article focuses on giving complete details about the Atal Jammu and Kashmir Scheme launched by the government Lt Governor of J&K.
Atal Yojana J&K
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Atal Yojana Jammu and Kashmir, Features, Benefits, and the Complete Details about the scheme.
Complete Details about J&K Atal Yojana
Let us see the complete details about the Jammu and Kashmir Atal Yojana launched by the government.
- This scheme’s prime objective is to train 35000 youths for Entrepreneur Skill Development by the year 2024.
- The scheme lays particular emphasis on promoting self-employment for skilled youth.
- The Atal J&K Yojana will also provide the youth with area-specific technical expertise, entrepreneurial development solutions to the youngsters in talent, tradition, tourism, and technology.
- The duration of the project is from the year 2021-24, covering 20 Districts.
- The Lt Governor asked JKEDI and EDII to work closely with Mission Youth J&K to provide sustained handholding to the young and budding entrepreneurs for their inclusive growth and development.
Official Notification of J&K Atal Yojana
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and find out the Jammu and Kashmir Atal Yojana’s official notification.
How to Apply for J&K Atal Yojana
- As discussed, the scheme has very recently launched by the Lt Governor of Jammu and Kashmir.
- However, in this instance, there is no official information about the official website for registering the Atal Yojana Online on the portal.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement about the scheme’s online application process.
Features of J&K Atal Scheme 2021
Find out the features of the Atal J&K Yojana launched by the government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The scheme aims to provide training to the unemployed youth on entrepreneurial abilities in the state.
- Around 35000 youngsters will derive benefits from the Jammu and Kashmir Atal Yojana.
- The duration of the scheme is three years, that is from 2021 to 2024.
- The project creates 10,000 Conventional Tiny Enterprises (CTE) and more than 1,000 Impact Making Enterprises (IME) to generate around 1 lakh direct or indirect employment.
- The project will create entrepreneurship among local youth.
- It creates wealth, regional growth, increases competition among existing entrepreneurs, community development, employment generation, and economic growth by introducing new technologies, innovation, and services.
Benefits of the Atal J&K Yojana
Let us see the benefits of the Atal J&K Scheme launched by the J&K Atal Yojana.
- The scheme aims to create entrepreneurial skill training for unemployed youth in the state.
- Moreover, the project generates various employment opportunities for the youth in the state.
- It develops a robust ecosystem that creates a wide range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
- It boosts the economic and financial growth in the state.
Atal Yojana Jammu and Kashmir FAQ’s
Who has launched the Atal J&K Yojana in the state of Jammu and Kashmir?
The Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, Mr. Manoj Sinha, launched the Atal Yojana of Jammu & Kashmir.
What is the objective of the Atal Yojana J&K launched recently by the Jammu and Kashmir government?
The prime objective is to train 35000 youths on Entrepreneur Skill Developement.
Where Can I apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Self Employment Skill Development Programme?
The applicants can apply for the scheme on the official portal of J&K. However, at present, there is no information about the J&K Atal Yojana Online Applications.
What is the duration of the Atal Yojana J & K Project of Jammu and Kashmir State?
The project duration of Atal Yojana J&K is three years, which is from 2021 to 2024.