Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021|Arunodoi Scheme 2021|Assam Orunodoi Scheme |Assam Arunodoi Scheme apply online|
The Assam state government is all set to roll out Arunodoi Scheme from October 2, 2020, with an aim to provide financial assistance to around 17 lakh families in the state.As per the Finance Minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma, under the scheme an amount of Rs. 830 per month will be given to the eligible 17 lakh families to buy the essential items of food.Arunodoi scheme will be the largest Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme of Assam which will benefit 15 to 17 thousand families per Assembly constituency.
Arunodoi or Orunodoi scheme is a state funded scheme under which a financial assistance of Rs.830 will be provided to the eligible poor households of the state on a monthly basis.The finance Department of Government of Assam is the authority responsible for rolling out implementing and monitoring this scheme. It is one of the biggest financial support providing schemes of the state through which nearly 19 lakh poor and economically backward families will be benefited.
Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Details
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2021|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Arunodoi Scheme 2021 Key Highlights
• The selection of the beneficiaries for the scheme will start from August 17, 2021. They will be receiving the amount on the first day of every month.
• The support given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households, in order to meet their nutritional and medical needs.
• Assam government will send the amount through DBT to the bank account of the nominated woman of the family.
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will be given per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
Orunodoi Scheme Eligibility
Have a look at the eligibility requirements for targeted beneficiaries under this scheme-
- Applicants must be permanent member of Assam state.
- They should presently residing in the state.
- The total annual income of the household from all the sources should be less than 2 lakh.
- Beneficiary (female member of the household) must have a bank account and the name in the bank records should be same as mentioned in the details provided for scheme. In case a beneficiary do not have a bank account, one must open an account before the date of approval of application.
Arunodoi Scheme Documents Required
- Id proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of resident
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Passport sized photographs
- other supporting documents as prescribed
The beneficiaries will also be liable to the following subsidy amount on the different types of essential goods that they will buy from the shops:-
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
Under this scheme, the amount will transfer to the beneficiary women through direct bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred every year for the next five years. Under this scheme priority will be given to women who are disabled/ widow/ divorced/ unmarried/ separated or handicapped. The following procedure will be followed for selecting the beneficiaries under Assam orunodoi scheme:-
- First, the scheme has launched on 2nd October 2020
- The district-level monitoring committee will prepare a list of the eligible beneficiary as per the guidelines
- An undertaking will check the list of the eligible condition and cross-check the list of beneficiaries made by the committee
- A district-level monitoring committee will be set up for selecting the candidates
- The district-level monitoring committee will finalise the list of the applicant submitted by the concerned authorities
- The detailed application form will make to fill up by the eligible beneficiaries.
- The concerned authorities will also collect the bank details and other information of the beneficiaries
- After approval of the final list, the list will be uploaded to the portal
- After the cross-checking of all of the details of the beneficiaries money will be transferred to their bank account
- The beneficiary list will be reviewed after the end of each financial year to eliminate the errors.
Pirority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
How to Apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
- On the web homepage, you will see a tab of ‘Schemes & Projects’ in the upper menu bar.
- Now you need to find the “Arunodoi Scheme/Orunodoi Scheme”
- Now at the home page of the official website, you will get the Orunodoi-Scheme-Application-Form
- Download the Application Form and fill Arunodoi Scheme application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the required document with the application form and submit it in the respective department.