Odisha Sumangal Portal|Odisha SUMANGAL portal Apply Online|Sumangal Odisha Portal|Odisha SUMANGAL portal application form
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today inaugurated two portals under the 5T initiative meant for the students to apply easily for scholarship and Sumangal for availing the inter-caste marriage incentive money easily.The portal has been developed to grant incentive to inter-caste married couples under Odisha Right to Public Services Act, 2012.The applicants need to apply and after approval, eligible beneficiaries will get incentive within 60 days from application submission date.
It is an essential move for social integration and removal of untouchability. There is a provision for awarding cash incentive to inter caste married couples if marriage solemnized between caste Hindus and Scheduled Castes belonging to Hindu communities.Inter caste marriages can be one of the significant steps to reduce the caste-prejudices, abolish untouchability and spread the value of liberty, equality, fraternity in the society.
Odisha SUMANGAL portal
According to a government release, 21 scholarships would be offered by eight state departments and more than 11 lakh beneficiary students from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and educationally backward classes would benefit from the scholarship portal.the Chief Minister said while inaugurating the Sumangal portal that inter-ethnic marriages increased social unity and it reduced racial discrimination while promoting equality and peaceful coexistence in society.
Details Of Odisha Kalia Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Odisha SUMANGAL portal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide adequate funds for farming|
Sumangal Odisha Portal Eligibility Criteria
- Inter caste marriage award provided between caste Hindu and scheduled caste belonging to Hindu community.
- The marriage should be valid as per law and duly registered under Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- Both Spouses Should be citizen of India.
- One of the Spouses should belonging to scheduled caste.
- Incentive award would be given for the purchase of land/ essential household or for starting a business.
- The Grand shall we given only one in first time marriage.
- No incentive is available on second marriage.
Odisha SUMANGAL portal 2021 Document required
- Register marriage certificate
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Joint couple photo
- Scan photo copy of declaration form duly signed
- Photocopy of joint Passbook of couple
Odisha SUMANGAL portal Apply Online
Firstly visit the official website at sumangal.odisha.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on “Don’t have an account? Projector here” option.
Here applicants can enter their name, e-mail ID, password, phone number, address, district, block, city and can click
At the “Register” button to complete the Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Award Scheme online registration form filling process.