Step By Guide to Apply for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021, Online Application Form, Payment Status @ap.gov.in
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Government has announced another scheme for the welfare of the state’s people. This time, the state government has announced good news for the fishermen community in the state. The scheme is named YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021. This scheme’s main objective is to provide an incentive of Rupees 10000 from the government’s end. The government claimed that this scheme would benefit the eligible people operating mechanized, motorized, and non-motorized fishing nets. Moreover, this scheme extends its benefits to the fishermen who have already benefitted from other government initiations like Rythu Bharosa, Vahana Mitra, and Pension Kanuka.
The interested and eligible applicants can apply for the YSR Matsyakara Scheme Online on the scheme’s official portal.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme, Online Application Form, and Payment Status, Eligibility Criteria, and Documents Required.
Features and Benefits of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
Find out the features and benefits of the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme, as shown below.
- Matsyakara Bharosa is the succession of the previously announced scheme where the beneficiaries would get only Rs 4000 assistance.
- A total of 1.09 lakh people from the fishermen community will get benefit from the Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary fishermen will get a diesel subsidy of Rupees 9 per litre. The government has already been identified 80+ filling stations for this purpose.
- Besides providing the incentive amount to the fishermen using mechanized and motorboats, the scheme will now offer the benefits to the beneficiaries using hunting rafts.
- Andhra Pradesh government will set up integrated Aqua Labs in 46 locations.
- The labs will be testing the quality of water and feed and seeds for aqua culturists.
- The government has allocated 720 crore rupees to provide power to Aqua farmers at Rs 1.5 per unit to around 53,550 farmers.
- Moreover, the beneficiary fishermen aged between 18 years to 60 years will get an ex-gratia of Rupee 10 Lakh in case of death.
YSR Fishermen Incentive (Matsyakara Bharosa) Scheme Payment Status
- As discussed, the AP government will grant Rupees 10000 to the eligible beneficiaries in the state.
- The amount will get directly transferred to the accounts of the beneficiary fishermen.
- Thus, the beneficiaries can check their mobiles and bank accounts for the payment status.
- We will keep you updated once there is an announcement regarding any other modes to check the payment status.
[Rs 10000]Apply AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Pathakam 2021 @ ap.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Pathakam online on the AP Government’s official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of AP Government.
- Check for the AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Registration Link on the Home Page.
- Open the Registration Form and continue the application form by filling in your Personal Details, Address Details, Bank Details, etc.
Matsyakara Bharosa Online Registration Form 2021
- In this instance, the Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme’s application form is not available on the official AP Government Website or the other source.
- Please keep visiting the official portal to check the availability of the application form.
- We will keep you updated once there is an update on the form filling process on the web portal.
Eligibility Criteria of the Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Fishermen Incentive Scheme launched by the AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The candidate should be a fisherman by occupation.
- The Fishermen must be operating mechanized, motorized, and non-motorized fishing nets to get eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for AP Fishermen Rs 10000 Assistance Scheme
Find out the list of documents required for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Occupational Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Passbook
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the financial assistance that beneficiaries will get under the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021?
The eligible beneficiaries will get financial assistance of Rs 10000 under the AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
How will beneficiaries get financial assistance from the government under the Matsyakara Bharosa?
This monetary amount will get transferred to the bank accounts of the eligible beneficiaries.
What is the eligibility criteria for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021?
The applicants should be a fisherman by profession and should belong to Andhra Pradesh State.
Are providing the bank account details mandatory for applying for this scheme?
Yes, the applicants must provide the bank account details to apply this scheme, as the amount gets directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.