West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online | WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme Form
The scholarship has been helping to provide financial assistance to the students. Mainly the students who are poor are getting benefits from the scholarship. Today under we will share important aspects of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship for the year 2020. In this article, we will share important details such as a step-by-step procedure to apply online for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship. In this article, we will also share the eligibility criteria, incentives provided, and also renewal process under the scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
Swami Vivekananda scholarship has been operated in the state of West Bengal for the students who are not able to afford their fees. The scholarships are provided to the students who are studying in post-graduation, under graduation, and also all of the other students studying in Class 9th to Class 12th. These scholarships will help the students to get a good education and they will overcome the financial burden imposed on them by their education.
Common Eligibility Criteria
following common eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned
authorities of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The annual household income of the applicant must not exceed rupees 250000
Details Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
| Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
| Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West|
| Objective||Providing scholarships|
Specific Eligibility Criteria
following eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities
for a different type of scholarship scheme:-
|Higher secondary level|| Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha or the equivalent|
|Diploma Students|| Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha for 1st-year|
diploma courses or the student should pass diploma 2nd year
|Undergraduates|| Applicant should qualify in the higher secondary level exam or|
equivalent exams to it
(Best out of five)
|Postgraduates|| Honor subjects at the graduation level, Honor subjects in the|
Engineering subjects at the graduation level
| Kanyashree Applicants(K-3|
| The candidate should have a valid receipt from Sanctioned k-2 ID|
Applicant should pursue PG in science, arts and
| M.Phil/NET research|
| The students applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. program at a state-aided|
institute can apply
Scholarship Amount In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
following Scholarship amount has been finalized by the concerned authorities
for the different type of courses:-
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D|| Rs. 1000 per month|
Rs. 1000 per month
Rs. 1500 per month
Rs. 1500 per month
Rs. 2000 per month
Rs. 2000 per month
Rs. 2500 per month
Rs. 2500 per month
Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month
|Technical education at college or university level|| Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional|
|Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
following documents are important while applying for the Swami Vivekananda
- Address proof
- Ration card/voter card
- Higher secondary education reports
- The first page of Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
Procedure to Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship you have to follow the steps given
- Fill the Registration Form
- Enter details.
- Now Enter the mobile number.
- Enter Email
- An applicant ID in the form of characters amounting to 15 digits is generated for the candidate after registration.
- Login with the generated Applicant ID and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Fill up the rest of the application forms.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Image and Signature in the following sizes-
- Image & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- Size of Image & Signature – 10KB-20KB
- Upload the documents.
- Click on Submit Application to complete the application process.
Selection Process In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
selection procedure under the scholarship is mentioned below:-
- First, online applications are sorted.
- They are sorted initially in a descending order based on the marks secured and the income criteria of the student.
- The merit list will be generated accordingly.
- The merit list will be based on the availability of all documents submitted by the candidates
- Finally, the scholarship will be disbursed in their respective accounts.
To renew your Swami Vivekananda scholarship, log in through the official website of the scholarship. You have to click on the login button on the homepage. After login, you can apply for your desired scholarship. Make sure to apply for the scholarship before the commencement of the new academic session.
Applicant Login In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The Candidate who want to Login under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship portal firstly visit at the official website.
- Now at the menu bar official website, you will find Applicant Login Option.
- Click on this option and enter the required details i.e. Applicant ID and Password.
- After providing the all details click on the submit button.
- Now your profile will be logged in successfully.
- Email ID:- [email protected]
- Toll Free Number:- +1800-102-8014