Odisha Prerana Scholarship Scheme Apply | Prerana Scholarship Apply Online | Prerana Scholarship Odisha Important Dates
In this article, today we will share with you all the important aspects of the Odisha Prerana Scholarship which has been launched by the concerned Government of Odisha and the authority which are the welfare authorities for the students belonging to backward caste and category. In this article, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, documents required and a step-by-step procedure through which we can apply for the scholarship 2020 and 2021. we will also share the list of important dates which are required to keep in mind while applying for the scholarship.
Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2020-21
Scholarship Grant is a sort of help by the Government to all the needy and poor students who can’t afford their investigations. Consistently the Odisha Government declare different sort of grant schemes to all category of students present in the state such as SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority and so on. The Government gave monetary help to them for their further examinations as the scholarship cash isn’t required to be repaid. So those understudies who are waiting for scholarship scheme currently can apply for it before its last date.
Details Of Prerana Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Prerana Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||ST/SC/OBC/Other Minority Welfare Department, Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Post Matric students|
To provide financial assistance to ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/Minority groups
candidates for pursuing
following dates are important while applying for the Prerana scholarship in the
|Last Date for Submission of online Application by students||Updated Soon|
Last Date for submission of duly signed printed online version hard
copies to the students
The Last date for scrutiny & forwarding online applications by
Last date for submission of hard copies of the applications by the
institute to the DWO Concerned
|Last date for online sanctions of applications by the districts||Updated Soon|
Categories Of Groups
following groups are been categorised by the concerned authorities to avail the
benefits of the scholarship by the students:-
|Graduation/ Post Graduation level courses like Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary CPL Courses, PG Diploma in Medicine and Management, PhD M.Phil, Courses related to Accountancy, Post Doctoral Programme, LLM, etc.|
|Graduation or Post Graduation such Degree, Diploma, Certificate in Pharmacy, Paramedical, Nursing, LLB, Mass Communication, Interior Decoration, Hotel Management, etc. PG Courses such as MA/M.Com/ M.SC/ M.Ed/ M.Pharma, etc.|
12th, ITI, 03 Year diploma and
02 years of vocational courses.
Incentives Under Prerana Scholarship
following incentives are available while you are applying for the Prerana
scholarship in the year 2020:-
- There is a 100% course fee reimbursement for General Courses.
- Rs.28500/- will be given for Technical
- Additionally, Monthly Maintenance Amount will be provided to all students.
- The following benefits will be provided to the courses in different groups-
Per Month (Hosteller)
Per Month (Non-Hosteller)
|Group I||Rs.1200/- (SC/ST) & Rs.750/- (OBC)||Rs.550/- (SC/ST) & Rs.350/- (OBC)|
|Group II||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.510/- (OBC)||Rs.530/- (SC/ST) & Rs.335/- (OBC)|
|Group III||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.400/- (OBC)||Rs 300/- (SC/ST) & Rs.210/- (OBC)|
|Group IV||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.260/- (OBC)||Rs.230/- (SC/ST) & Rs.160/- (OBC)|
Prerana scholarship statistics
|Process by Institute||488632|
|Rejected by Institute||21360|
List of scholarships under Prerana scholarship
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Application Period||Awards|
|1.||Post-matric Scholarship for SC||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee and maintenance allowance of up to INR 550 for day scholars & INR 1,200 for hostellers|
|2.||Post-matric Scholarship for ST||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee and maintenance allowance of up to INR 550 for day scholars & INR 1,200 for hostellers|
|3||Post-matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee and maintenance allowance of up to INR 350 for day scholars & INR 750 for hostellers|
|4.||Post-matric Scholarship for EBC||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee and maintenance allowance of up to INR 350 for day scholars & INR 750 for hostellers|
applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the
Prerana scholarship scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must belong to backward categories.
- The annual household income of the applicant must be as follows-
- In case of SC/ST students, the income should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
- In case of OBC/SEBC students, the income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- per annum.
- In the case of EBC students, the income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
- The applicant must have scored at least 50% off marks in the previous examination.
following documents are required while applying for the Prerana scholarship:-
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Prerana Scholarship 2020-21 Apply Online
apply for the prerana scholarship you have to follow the simple procedure given
- First, visit the official website of the scholarship given here
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ tab present at top right corner.
- If you have already registered yourself log in using your ‘Student Applicant Id’ and ‘Password’.
- If you are not registered, click on the link called ‘‘New Students: Please Register Yourself’’
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- The instructions will be displayed on your screen.
- Read them carefully.
- Fill all the educational & personal details
- Fill all the bank account details
- Click on the submit button
- Take a printout of the Form.
Prerana scholarship selection procedure
The selection procedure and the Prerana scholarship is based on the merit. The following steps are to be followed in order to select candidate under Prerana scholarship:-
- First of all the institute will scrutinize the received application
- After that the application will be forwarded to district welfare officers
- These officers are going to sanction the applications and select the student
- The selected students will get a scholarship amount.
- It is to be noted that the selection of candidate is dependent on district welfare officer’s decision
Some important instructions regarding application of Prerana scholarship
- All the students are advised to keep all the documents handy like matric and post matric marksheet, bank account details etc
- The Aadhar Card details should be filled before the submission of application
- Students are advised to check all the details in the form before final submission
- The candidate should take printout of the submitted form for future references
- Students are advised to enter bank account details very carefully
- Applicants are advised to keep their application ID and password confidential
Procedure to check application status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Prerana scholarship
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on application status
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your application ID
- Now you need to click on search
- Application status will be on your computer screen
Procedure to login on the portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Prerana scholarship
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the home page you need to click on login
- Now a new page will be displayed before you where you have to enter your username, password and captcha code
- Now you need to click on login
correction of Aadhar in Prerana scholarship
If the Aadhar information provided by you is not correct then you will be tagged as Aadhar not verified for this purpose you need to login using your credentials and follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Prerana scholarship
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on the login
- Now a new tab will be on your computer screen called as know your Aadhar verification status
- If the Aadhar verification status is successfully verified then you are not required to take any action but if it shows not verified then you need to correct your Aadhar details by clicking on edit personal details
- After that you need to submit the Aadhar details
Through this article we have provided you all the important information regarding Prerana scholarship. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email. The helpline number and email ID is as follows:-