Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Apply Online | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Form |agananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme AP Eligibility & Benefits
The students who are good in academics but belong to below the poverty line category find it very difficult to apply for courses that have a high fee so to help all these students, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. Under this article today, we will share important aspects of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. In this article, we will also share the process to apply for the scheme. Also, we will share a step-by-step procedure through which you can check the beneficiary list under the scheme. We will also provide the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
YSR Vasathi Deevena (JVD) Scheme
the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, scholarships will be provided to all the
eligible candidates. The scholarship will be provided to all of the poverty
line categories of students because the government wants to help the students
to study all their desired courses without doing any errands or part-time jobs.
The scholarship will help the students to carry on education and to become
successful people in the future. The government is implementing the scholarship
as soon as possible.
Implementation Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The scheme will be implemented very soon in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The inauguration ceremony of the scheme was organized on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram. A budget of Rupees 2300 crores was finalized for the implementation of this scheme. The allocation of funds in the scheme will be directly given to the mother of the beneficiary. If the mother of the beneficiary is not available then the funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the legal guardian.
Details Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
| Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|24th February 2020|
| Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
| Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Objectives Of Vasathi Deevana Scheme
objective which will be fulfilled after the implementation of the scheme is the
decrease in the statistics of the students’ who dropout in their higher
education phase. Numbers of beneficiaries in different courses of different
cities are mentioned below:-
- First, the highest number of ITI student beneficiaries are from East Godavari (6,828)
- Second, the least number of ITI student beneficiaries are from Nellore ( 2,057).
- Third, the highest number of polytechnic student beneficiaries are from Krishna (14,903)
- Fourth, the least number of polytechnic student beneficiaries are from Nellore (3,334)
- Fifth, the highest number of degrees and PG students are from Chittoor with 1,22,219 beneficiaries and Vizinagaram with 52,944 is at the bottom.
avail the benefits of the scheme, the students must be pursuing any one of the
courses from the list of courses given below:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
list of benefits will be provided under the scheme. The list of benefits
provided in the scheme is given below:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna deevena scheme then you can follow
the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
you are filling out the application form for the scholarship, you need to have
the following documents with you:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Registration Process Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
want to register yourself online under the scheme then you have to apply for
the scheme by following the steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the Official Notification Of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Or click on the direct link given here
- Fill in the application form of the scheme.
- Upload the documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit.
- Take a print out for future use.
Beneficiary List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
want to check the list of the beneficiary that have been selected to provide
benefits of the scheme then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click here
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following address-
- https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=”Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“
- You will get a PDF of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List.