KALIA Chhatravritti Yojana|Kalia scholarship scheme|Odisha Kalia scholarship scheme|Odisha Kalia Chhatravritti scheme|Kalia scholarship yojana|Odisha Kalia scholarship scheme online aplly|
KALIA beneficiaries, to apply for the scholarship.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced the new ‘KALIA Chhatravritti Yojana’, which is a scholarship for the children of farmers who are the beneficiaries of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme.Children of farmers who have taken admission at Government Professional colleges on merit basis will be eligible for the scholarship scheme
The scholarship, ‘KALIA Chhatra Bruti‘, will be awarded to farmer’s children who are planning to pursue higher education.Patnaik said the government has launched the ‘KALIA Chhatra Bruti’ programme so that the children of the farmers excel in the future.Under this scheme, the children of farmers, who are the beneficiaries of the KALIA scheme will be provided scholarships for pursuing higher education in professional courses free of cost.
Kalia scholarship scheme
The KALIA scheme of State government is popular among all. The future of farmers depends upon the development of their children. I wish, your (farmers) children become doctors, engineers, lawyers and managers. Therefore, I am announcing the ‘KALIA Chhatra Bruti’ for your children.
The children of farmers, enrolled under KALIA scheme, taking admissions in government professional colleges will get the scholarship on merit basis. The Odisha government will bear the higher education expenses of your children,KALIA Chhatra Brutti, the State Government will bear all expenditure including course and hostel fees and mess charge so that children from the farming families would be able to improve the economic condition of their families after getting proper technical and professional education.
KALIA Chhatravritti Yojana Eligibility
- Students should be the children of KALIA beneficiaries
- They should be studying in government professional colleges on merit.
Kalia scholarship scheme Details of Courses
- B.Sc (Community Science)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Tech(agriculture )
- Bachelor in veterinary Sc. & animal husbandry
- Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery(BAMS)
- Psychiatric nursing
- Ophthalmic assistant
KALIA Chhatra Bruti Document
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Passbook
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Parents Aadhaar Card
Kalia scholarship scheme online apply
- First of all, head over to the KALIA Chhatravritti scheme “Kalia Scholarship” application form/ Registration click on this website
- Now in the section, “Scholarship Details”; enter all the required information such as your district, preferred course name, preferred institute, roll no and date of admission. Also, upload your photo.
- Then in the “Applicant Details” section, enter your details such as name, gender, DOB, Social Category, PwD, Aadhaar number, phone number, etc.
- Go to the next section “Parent information” where you have to enter the applicant’s father’s and mather’s name, profession, aadhaar no and check mark if they are Kalia beneficiary.
- After that, go to the “Address information”, and put the required details about your permanent address.
- Finally, enter your bank account details such as bank name, branch, account no and IFSC No.
- In the end, check if the student is already part of another scholarship scheme and confirm if the father or mother of the applicant is a recipient for Kalia beneficiary.
- Hit the submit button, and that’s it. You have successfully applied for the Kalia Scholarship which is also known as Kalia Chhatra Bruti scheme.