AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme|ap ysr rythu bharosa scheme|Ap YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme ap| AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 Registration Online|YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 Application Form pdf|ysrrythubarosa ap gov in login|ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in|rythu bharosa ap gov in
The State government, which has decided to implement the ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa’ scheme from October 15 to provide financial assistance to landowners and tenant farmers released the operational guidelines on for implementation of the scheme.AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has ordered the officials to ensure that beneficiaries must get the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, which will be implemented from October 10.
Thus, new schemes are been launched for the welfare of the farmers. In this addition Andhra Pradesh State government has announced a new scheme for the farmers. The scheme is launched by the name YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.. CM ordered to conduct a survey from September 18 to 25 to identify the beneficiaries.State government has launched this scheme on June 2019. Andhra Pradesh State government is aiming to improve the livelihood of farmers in their State. State government also launched other eight schemes with it.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021
The ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa’ scheme from October 15 to provide financial assistance to landowners and tenant farmers from BC, SC, ST and minorities.Under the scheme, the government will extend the financial assistance of Rs 12,500 per annum. The amount includes Rs 6,000 per annum to each family being provided by the Centre under its Income Support Scheme for farmers.
The existing validated land ownership database will be used for the identification of beneficiaries.As Rythu Bharosa comes with several conditions, the operational guidelines could prove a dampener for tenant farmers.Observing that 70 lakh farmers, including tenant farmers, would be benefited under this scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
To avail assistance of Rs. 12,500 per year, farmer will have to follow the conditions mentioned in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines. Under this scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land-owner families. However, the minimum area requirement which is to be taken on lease by a single individual landless tenant farmer is different:-
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture.
- In case tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops, then minimum area is half acre.
- For beter vines, minimum area requirement is 0.1 acre.
New Update— Rythu Bharosa is a welfare scheme under which financial assistance of Rs 13,500 will be provided to the farmers of the state.The Jagan-led YSRCP government has decided to increase the amount of ‘Rythu Bharosa’ scheme from Rs 12,500 to Rs 13,500 annually and implement it for five years instead of the promised four years.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||June 2019|
|Official launch date||15October, 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Needy agricultural workers of the state|
|Supervised by||Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare in Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa 2021 eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh State are eligible for this scheme.
- All the landholder farmer families who collectively own cultivable land irrespective of the size of land holdings.
- Farmer families cultivating under ROFR lands and D Patta Lands (which are duly incorporated in the relevant records ) are eligible for the benefit
- In case of joint holding, benefit will be transferred to the bank account of the person within the family with the highest quantum of landholding
- For this scheme eligibility applicant must be associated with agriculture sector.
- Only small and marginal farmers along with agricultural tenant are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is meant only for the poor farmers of the State.
- Those farmers who are taking benefits from any others central/State government scheme are not eligible for this scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Required Documents
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Proof
- Domicile Proof
- Income Proof
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photograph
How to apply AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021
As the CM has already scrapped the former scheme, and implemented an entirely different scheme, with new guidelines and a separate list of benefits, it is only obvious that the government will bring some changes in the implementation process. Only the eligible farmers can fill their form. Eligible farmers can fill application form online.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 Registration Form |Application pdf
- To fill application form for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme first you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Enter registered officer Mobile number, Password, Captcha and click on “Login”
- Click on “Forgot” If password forgotten.
- Enter registered officer Mobile number click on “Send OTP” button.
- Enter OTP send to your registered mobile number,Enter new password and Confirm password and click on “Verify” button.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 List Check Online
- The beneficiary list of the scheme can be checked online once you applied in this scheme.
- First of all person need to visit the scheme official website.
- For that click on this link.
- After clicking on this link you will be redirected towards the scheme official website.
- Then person need to click on the scheme beneficiary list option.
- After this you have to select you district name in it.
- Then select you Tehsil in it.
- After this select your block name in it
- Then a list will appear in front of you.
- You can download the list and can check your name in it.
- Also list print out can be taken