Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online | YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Form | YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Status
Many financial incentives will be provided to all of the newlyweds or married couples through the implementation of the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme for the year 2021. In this article today, we will share with everyone the specifications of the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme. In this article, we will share a step-by-step procedure through which you can apply for the Pelli kanuka scheme. we will share important details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, important documents and the step by step procedure through which you can track your application status also.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2021
The YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, financial benefits will be provided to the newlyweds of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the scheme, the brides of the Andhra Pradesh state will be able to get financial assistance when they will register their marriage in the district court of the Andhra Pradesh state. The newlyweds can avail the benefit of this while registering the marriage through the official act of special marriage present in the state.
Objective of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
main objective behind launching this scheme of the government of Andhra Pradesh
is to provide financial support and security to poorest families for the girl’s
wedding ceremony and protect the girls from child marriage.
Overview of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka|
|Beneficiaries|| Residents of|
|Launched by|| CM Of Andhra|
To apply for the Pelli Kanuka, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- An applicant must be above the age of 18 years
- The annual household income of the applicant must be less than rupees 200000
- The applicant must be a newlywed.
- Marriage should have taken place in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Widows and divorcees are not applicable to the scheme.
following documents are required while filling the application form of the YSR
Pelli kanuka scheme:-
- Birth certificate
- SSC Certificate specifying the date of birth of the groom and bride.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate of both the families
- The invitation card of wedding
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook first-page copy
- Ration card or BPL card
Incentives Under The YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
following incentive will be provided to the newlyweds of different caste and
categories in Andhra Pradesh state
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.C)||Social Welfare||40,000/-|
| YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.C|
| YSR Pelli|
| YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.T|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C)||BC Welfare||35,000/-|
| YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(DULHAN)||Minorities||50,000/-|
| YSR Pelli Kaanuka|
| YSR Pelli Kaanuka|
| AP Building and Other|
Construction Workers Welfare Board
Apply Online For YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
To apply for the Pelli kanuka scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Download the application form available on the official website.
- Enter all of the details.
- Upload all the documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit
- For Rural Area Citizens- Registrations shall be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can be performed from Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the Mandal Mahila Samakhyas / Velugu Office for Rural Area citizens
- For Urban Area Citizens- Registrations shall be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can be performed from Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the MEPMA Municipality for Urban Area citizens.
Procedure to Search YSR Pelli Kanuka Application Status
check the application status, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Click at the “Get Status” button
- The AP YSR Pelli Kanuka application status will be displayed.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Mobile Applications
- To download the mobile app, you need to rush to the official website of the YSR Pelli kanuka
- Go to the download mobile app option and select the application you want to download
- Click on it and let it download to your mobile phone