auto driver 3000|seva sindhu application for taxi drivers|karnataka 5000 rupees lockdown relief online application|karnataka driver yojana online application
The BS Yediyurappa government in Karnataka on Wednesday, May 19, announced a Rs 1,250 crore relief package for the state in view of the COVID-19 situation. In an official statement, the government said that under the COVID-19 relief package, it will disburse Rs 3,000 each for auto and taxi drivers and construction workers. The government has also announced Rs 2,000 for workers in the unorganized sector, like barbers, tailors, ragpickers, potters. The government has also announced Rs 10,000 per hectare for floriculture farmers under the relief package.
For registered auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers, the state government has announced Rs 3,000 per driver. The scheme will reach 210 lakh drivers, the government said. Construction workers registered under the Karnataka Workers Welfare Board are eligible for an aid of Rs 3,000 as well, and unorganised sector workers such as barbers, tailors, ragpickers etc will be given a remuneration of Rs 2,000. This will benefit 3.04 lakh persons working in this sector, according to the government.
Karnataka Driver Scheme|ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ
Like previous year this year also the Karnataka Government has declared the Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced drivers due to covid-19 lockdown. Under this scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide all the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers financial assistance of Rs 3000. The total number of beneficiaries who will benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh. The government is going to spend about Rs 63 crore on the Karnataka driver scheme. With the help of this scheme all the auto-rickshaw drivers, cab drivers, etc will become financially independent.
seva sindhu application for auto drivers
|Name||Karnataka 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Giving the benefit of Rs 5000|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other|
seva sindhu auto taxi application
As per the government guidelines, the Seva Sindu Portal is also useful for Auto Drivers & Taxi Drivers, barbers, dhobis and other beneficiaries under the 3000/- scheme. Very soon the Seva Sindhu portal will be ready for driver yojana registration. After that drivers can apply online at seva sindhu driver 3000 application Form Link. Registered candidates can get money into their accounts. Beneficiaries will be selected by the government set parameters.
karnataka driver scheme Benefits
- The Government of Karnataka have declared Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced driver due to covid-19 lockdown
- Through the scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide auto, taxi and maxi cab driver financial assistance of Rs 3000
- The total number of beneficiaries who will get the benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh
- The government is going to spend Rs 63 crore on drivers
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 12.73 Crore and Rs 69 crore for flowers & fruit and vegetable growers respectively
- Around 10,000 per hectare will be paid by the government to the flowers & fruits and vegetable growers
- With the help of this scheme 20000 flower grower farmer will get benefit and 69000 fruit and vegetable growers farmers will get the benefit
- The government is also going to provide Ra 3000 per worker for construction workers who are registered with Karnataka building and other construction workers Welfare board
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 494 crore for construction workers
- Karnataka government has allocated Rs 44 crore for street vendors who are registered under Atma nirbhar Nidhi
- These vendors will get Rs 2000 each and around 2.20 lakh beneficiaries will get the benefit
- For artists, the government have an allocated Rs 4.82 to crore which will benefit 16095 artist
- Each artist will get Rs 3000 each
- All the unorganized sector workers will also get Rs 2000 each
- For unorganized sector workers government allocated Rs 60.89 crore for 3.04 lakh beneficiaries.