e pass ap|spandana e pass|e pass andhra pradesh|ap epass|andhra pradesh e-pass link|ap police seva e pass
The emergency pass (e-pass) system that was in place during the nationwide lockdown last year, will be revived in the State to enable people enter Andhra Pradesh during extended curfew hours for their emergency needs, said Director General of Police D Gautam Sawang. The DGP, along with Vijayawada City Police Commissioner Bathini Sreenivasulu and other senior police officials, inspected enforcement of extended curfew in the city on Sunday.
The DGP appreciated people for their self-discipline and cooperation in the smooth enforcement of extended curfew to contain the spread of Covid.A lot of states in the country have made it compulsory for those who are travelling from the state of Andhra Pradesh, to take an e-pass. Several other states have even banned travelling to and from Andhra Pradesh, due to the ever-increasing number of coronavirus cases in the state.
The AP Police epass apply online now whoever need entry into Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Police DGP announced that any individual who wants to travel in the Covid 19 curfew timing or wants to enter the state need to have AP Police Travel E pass. Also he mentioned that Individuals need to apply online e pass AP Police SEVA App Download on the first place for epass even for emergency travelling too. All who wants to apply will have to download AP Police SEVA App Link.
Andhra Pradesh Police has the power to grant you with Travel E pass, Emergency epass in entry of state. Individuals just have to download SEVA App and start doing their Registration. Thus, AP Police SEVA App E pass Registration link will be updated here. Individuals once registered online on the app, then just have to further start applying for the AP epass Application by filling the form. If you want to have APPolice SEVA App epass Registration Spandana Portal then you must fill the form with utmost carefulness.
|Name||Ap Police E Pass|
andhra pradesh Government
|Objective||Providing no hurdle to move in the state|
Who needs an e-pass?
- Those travelling for weddings, funeral, interview or exams
- Those going for COVID-19 vaccination
- Bank employees
- People going to ATM
- Private security personnel
- People coming to Tamil Nadu from other Indian states and overseas.
- Intra-district and inter-district government/private bus, taxi, autorickshaw service will be banned except for those travelling to attend weddings, job interviews and to hospitals but they will need proper proof.
Required Documents for Andhra Pradesh ePass
Here is the complete list of documents that you might need for applying Andhra Pradesh ePass.
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Traveling Tickets
- Copy of Wedding Card in case of marriage invitations
- Admission card, or institute card for students
- Medical report in case of patients
- Death certificate for attention funeral
- Accommodation Proof
- Letter from Government authorities for essential service exemptions
Andhra Pradesh ePass Important Points
Apart from following the guidelines of the lockdown, it is also important for the citizens and applicants to follow the guidelines of the Andhra Pradesh ePass too. Here are some of the important points that you should keep in mind while applying for the Andhra Pradesh ePass.
- Only the citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this ePass if they are traveling within Andhra Pradesh are moving out from Andhra Pradesh.
- If someone from some other state is coming to Andhra Pradesh, they also need to apply for this ePass first.
- Applicants do not have to register anywhere, but can simply fill up an application form on the official site and can get the ePass approved.
- It can take time for the approval of the ePass and the application can get rejected in the case of irrelevant or unsatisfactory reasons provided by the applicant.
- The application of ePass can be applied by an individual or also for the whole family.
- There is no such offline mode; hence, the only way to get the ePass is through the online application on the official portal.
- Apart from the filling of the application form, you need to upload Government approved photo identity cards such as aadhar, PAN card, and others.
- Also, the applicant needs to upload a valid document stating the purpose of the movement such as a marriage invitation card, medical document, and others.
- It is important that the applicant should have Arogya Set application installed on their device.
- Make sure that you provide all the details correctly and upload valid documents; else your application will get rejected.
Andhra Pradesh has not yet imposed a complete lockdown unlike many other states of India. The state has offered a bracket of 6 hours that is from morning 6 am till noon 12 in which the citizens can perform their essential activities. The curfew starts at 12 noon and the authorities make sure that this curfew is quite strict and the citizens abide by the rules and regulations of the curfew.
Of course, keeping in mind the emergencies that a person can have during the curfew timings, the State Government has also initiated the facility of Andhra Pradesh ePass. But the citizens need to understand that they should apply for the ePass only in case of emergency. Also, they should make sure to provide correct details to get the ePass approved and should maintain the guidelines of the ePass too along with the lockdown instructions.
Andhra Pradesh Lockdown Guidelines
Here are some of the important guidelines that the citizens in Andhra Pradesh need to follow during the lockdown.
- The curfew will start from 12 noon every day and will stay till 6 am the next very day.
- During the curfew timing, all the shops, offices, restaurants, educational centers, and others will remain closed.
- Only healthcare centers such as testing labs, pharmacies, hospitals, and others along with some essential services shall remain open.
- The authorities shall maintain the imposed section 144 in the state that shall prohibit any kind of gathering anywhere or on the streets.
- Group of people consisting of 5 numbers shall be prohibited.
- People who are outside the stores of essential items should maintain a queue with proper social distancing while making the purchase.
- The movements of goods from one location to another location are allowed during the curfew timings.
- In the case of marriages, there should be only 20 members invited for the occasion.
- Anybody moving out in the case of emergency during the curfew period should have a proper Andhra Pradesh ePass along with a valid Government photo identity card along with them.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass?
In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass, you have to follow these eminent steps.
Step – 1 – Start the registration process by visiting the official website of AP portal through the link https://serviceonline.gov.in/getServiceDesc.html?serviceId=14040003.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, go through the guidelines, and click on the option of Apply for Service.
Step – 3 – You will be soon redirected to another page that will have the application form of Andhra Pradesh ePass.
Step – 4 – Here you have to start filling this application form with all the important details such as your name, gender, mobile number, and email address.
Step – 5 – Now select an Identity Proof type from the dropdown menu and provide the Identity Card number.
Step – 6 – Next; select the category of Travelers from different options that are student, migrant worker, tourist, pilgrim, and emergency/medical.
Step – 7 – Now you have to select the movement type that is within Andhra, outside Andhra, or traveling to some Andhra Pradesh from some other state.
Step – 8 – Under the section of Applicant’s Photograph, either you can choose a photograph file from your system or you can click on the icon of a camera to start your device camera and click a picture instantly.
Step – 9 – Next, fill in the form with other necessary details.
Step – 10 – You can add members and their details by clicking on the addition symbol under the section of Traveler(s) Details.
Step – 11 – Next, you have to agree that you have the Arogya Setu application installed on your mobile device.
Step – 12 – Now provide the captcha details that are displayed on the screen.
Step – 13 – Finally, click on the Submit button and you are all set.