Step by Step Guide to Apply for KUSUM Yojana 2021 [All States], MNRE Solar Power Plant Scheme, Notification, Online Form @ mnre.gov.in
The Indian government has launched a project called KUSUM (Kisan Energy Security and Upliftment Maha Abhiyan) कुसुम योजना. The scheme aims to provide solar pumps to the farmers to utilize their wasted lands. Moreover, the government helps the farmers generate solar energy on barren lands and sell the surplus to the grid. The farmers will get around 90% of the subsidy on the individual solar pump’s total cost installed in their respective lands through this scheme.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and register for the Kusum Yojana Scheme Online.
[All States] KUSUM Yojana 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the KUSUM Yojana 2021 (All States), MNRE Solar Power Plant Scheme Online Registration Form, and Official Notification.
Apply Online for MNRE Solar Power Plant Yojana
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the MNRE Solar Scheme launched by the Indian government.
MNRE Kusum Yojana Online Registration Form 2021
- It then opens up the online registration form, as shown below.
- In the Applicant Section Details, Enter the Name, Aadhaar Number, and Upload the Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Select the Applicant’s Category.
- In the Details Section, Enter the Name, Name of the Group Head, Registration Number (if applicable), Upload the List of Group Members (if applicable), and Copy of Registration.
- In the Contact Details Section, Enter the Address of Communication, Name of Authorised Person/Attach Authorisation form the land partners.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- In the Details of 33kV Substation Notified by DISCOM Section, Select the District Circle, Sub Division, Panchayat Samiti, Name of the Sub Station, and Declared Capacity of GSS under kusum project.
- In the Details of Land Section, Select/Enter Ownership of the Land, Application ID of Lease (if already registered), Name of the Land Owner, District Circle, Panchayat Samiti/Block, Gram Panchayat Gram, Total Area (in hectare/sq mtr), Project Capacity offered for 33KV Sub Station under Kusum in MW.
- Enter the Distance of the offered land from Sub Station notified by the Discom (in Kilometre).
- In the Application Fee Details Section, Enter the Bank Name, Branch Name, Place, Demand Draft Number, Demand Draft Date, and Upload Demand Draft Copy.
- In Earnet Money Deposit Section, Enter the Name of the Bank, Branch Name and Place, Demand Draft Number, Demand Draft Date, and Upload Demand Draft Copy.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
Note: The above-shown procedure is for the residents of Rajasthan State. However, the procedure differs from state to state for applying the scheme.
Kusum Yojana Official Notification PDF
Click Here for finding out the official notification of the Kusum Yojana 2021. It gives the complete details of the MNRE Solar Power Plant Scheme.
MNRE Solar Power Plant Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the MNRE Solar Power Plant Scheme.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The candidate should have an Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Account Details are mandatory for applying this scheme.
Documents Required for Kusum Scheme
Find out the list of documents required for applying to the Kusum Scheme Online.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo
Contact Number- 011-243600707, 011-24360404
Toll-Free Number- 18001803333
PM Kusum Yojana 2021 FAQ’s
What is the subsidy amount that government gives on behalf of the MNRE Solar Power Plant Scheme?
The government gives a subsidy of 90% of the total project cost of the project.
What is the eligibility criteria that all the applicants applying for the scheme should fulfill?
The applicants should be farmers by profession to get eligible for the Kusum Yojana.
Do the applicants are required to upload any documents at the time of registration for PM Kusum Yojana 2021?
Yes, the applicants must upload all the relevant documents for applying to the PM Kusum Yojana 2021.
Is the Kusum Yojana Application Procedure same for all the states in the country?
No, the Application Procedure to Kusum Yojana is not same for all the states in the country.