delhi driver yojana|delhi transport|transport department delhi|delhi transport corporation|transport.gov.in delhi|www.transport.delhi.gov.in|www.delhi transport.gov.in|www.transport.delhigovt.nic.in
The state govt. will now provide Rs. 5,000 financial assistance to all drivers affected by COVID-19 lockdown. For Delhi Driver Yojana, people will have to make registration at the transport dept.The new Delhi Driver Scheme will be only a one time financial assistance to persons holding public service badge and valid driving licence of para transit vehicles. This Transport Corona Yojana includes drivers of auto rickshaws, taxis, gramin seva, phatphat sewa, maxi cab, eco-friendly seva, e-rickshaws and school cabs.
The vehicle drivers cannot earn if they do not get out of their homes. However, they will not get passengers during the lockdown. The Delhi government has initiated the Delhi Driver Scheme or Transport Corona Yojana for offering economic support to these individuals. The drivers will acquire financial benefit from the Delhi authority.
New Update—– This ₹5000 Corona help can be availed easily through an easy online procedure by logging into the Delhi Transport website i.e. http://transport.delhi.gov.in/ and filling a simple form. A driver can avail of the help amount from April 13 till April 27, 2020.
Delhi Taxi Auto Cab Driver Yojana 2020|Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana
This is with all the information regarding the driver Yojana. This is for who is eligible for the scheme and documents, require and how to apply for the scheme. Check the table for more details. This will help you. Do have a look here.
|Name of the scheme||Delhi Driver Yojana|
|Financial Aid amount||5000|
|Application process commences from||13 April 2020|
|Last date of registration||27 April 2020|
|Department||The transport department of Delhi|
|HelpLine Number||01123930763 and 011-23970290|
Delhi Driver Yojana Key features
- Applicants must submit all the required documents.
- Applications must be submitted only between the specified period. After the due date, application link will be inactivated and no further registration will be possible.
- Only the drivers of NCT of Delhi will be eligible for this benefit.
- Registration will start from 13th April and will end on 27th April 2020.
- Application will be submitted only in online mode.
- Application link is available on the official website of Transport Department and will be activated between the scheduled period.
- PSV badge number and driving license are must.
delhi driver corona yojana Eligibility
- Those drivers who are having a valid driving license.
- Holding a PSV badge which must be issued before 23 March 2020.
- The beneficiary who are the owners of public transit passenger vehicles like
- Auto rickshaw, taxis, Gramin Sewa, phat-phat Sewa, maxi cab, eco-friendly Sewa, e-rickshaw, and School cabs, etc.
- In case, if any drivers license has been expired on or after the 1 February 2020 are also eligible for the scheme.
Transport Department Delhi Documents required
- PSV badge number
- Driving license
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar number
Delhi Driver Scheme Online Application Registration Form
- Firstly visit the Delhi Transport dept’s official website at http://transport.delhi.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Application For Financial Assistance by Para Transit Vehicle Owners” link:-
- Direct Link – http://188.8.131.52/cvfa/
- Then the Delhi Transport Dept’s instructions page before filling registration / application form online will appear as shown below:-
- Then click at the “Click here” link to open the Delhi Driver Scheme online registration form.
- In the opened application form, fill in all the necessary details and upload required documents as prescribed by the department.
- Follow all the instructions as provided and complete the registration process.
Delhi Driver Corona Yojana Helpline Desk
In case of any difficulty while applying for the scheme, you can get help through the helpline number given.
Helpline Number: – 011-23930763 and 011-23970290
Application Status at transport.delhi.gov.in
There are few points under the scheme which every driver need to be understood before applying, that are given as under:
- This scheme is one-time financial assistance for all registered drivers.
- The application process of the scheme commences from 13 April 2020.
- The application will be submitted via online mode only
- An application form will be available on the Delhi transport official website
- For application, all must submit their PSV badge number and driving license details
- You need to apply for the scheme within the stipulated given period
- This scheme is only for NCT drivers.
- The amount will be credited to their account directly which was linked to your Aadhaar number.
What are the essential requirements for availing of the benefit?
Applicants must have valid DL, Aadhaar linked bank account, and a PSV badge.
What is the time duration for registration?
Registration can be done between 13th to 27th April 2020
Do I have to apply online or is there any offline process for registartion?
No, you have to apply online. No offline application is available.
Where can I apply?
You can apply from the official portal of Delhi Transport Department. The application link available on the homepage and will be activated from the 13th April.
My Driving licence has expired before 1st February 2020, will my application be considered for the grant of the benefit?
Yes, if your application has been expired on or after 1st Feb 2020, you are eligible to avail the benefit.
How will I get the assistance amount?
After the approval of your application, the amount of Rs.5000/- will be transferred directly to your bank account through the Direct Benefit of Transfer (DBT) mode.