rythubandhu status|www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in payment status|ap ysr rythu bharosa scheme 2020|ysrrithu bharosa.ap.gov.in|ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in beneficiary list|వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా లిస్ట్
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was announced and implemented on 15th October 2019 in Andra Pradesh state. This scheme will provide monetary benefits to the farmers.you may able to grab the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 such as the procedure to check the beneficiary list.H Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture has said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs. 5500/- financial assistance for the purchase of seeds.
All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments departments lands will also get Rs. 7500/-. List of eligible farmers will display in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate will start.
ap ysr rythu bharosa scheme 2020
In the letter he mentioned the fact that despite the difficult times due to the coronavirus, the State Government was committed to the farmers welfare. As per the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Scheme , farmers, tenant farmers, eligible cultivators would receive Rs 13,500 per year.
More than 49 lakh farmers across the state will be credited with the financial assistance from the scheme for the second year in a row, while keeping the promise that the farmer will be given the amount before the Kharif season.
As part of the Rythu Bharosa, in the first installment Rs. 7,500 will be paid in May, the second installment of Rs. 4000 in October and the third installment of Rs.2,000 will be given to the farmers
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update
The stage is set for the disbursement of the second installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan, on Tuesday. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will credit Rs 2,000 to each beneficiary’s accounts with the click of a button. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will release the amount towards second installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa on October 27. A total of Rs 1,114 crore will be disbursed to 50,47,000 beneficiaries including, Rs 11,500 each to the ROFR patta holders, as promised
Key points of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2020|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of implementation 2nd Phase||15th May 2020|
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 2nd Phase Payment Status
- To check the payment status you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and choose “Payment status ” option
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number
- Enter the captcha code displays on the screen and click submit option
- As you click your payment status will appear on the screen
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 2nd Phase List 2020
- To check your name is present in the beneficiary list or not, you need to visit the official website
- Then click login option from the menu bar and a new page will appear on the screen
- Then enter the user name and password
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen and click “login” option
- If you don’t remember the password click “forget password” option
- Now enter the registered mobile number and click “Get OTP” option
- Enter the OTP received on your registered number and create a new password
- Click Verify option and then log in to the site with ID & password
- Eligible beneficiary data will displays on the screen with the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number.
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen